IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Holy crap this thread needs bacon and more rainbow hug ponies in a hurry. :) Where's Benny when you need him? :)

Benny ... your mission ... should you choose to accept it ...

A Shatner head on a My Little Pony!

This message will self destruct in 3 ... 2 ... 1

Honestly guys, could you make your stupid jokes anywhere else? I opposite to you spam-dudes and the dudes who just like to see the world burning I want a answer (which is not "take a refund") to my questions and I do not want them from Eric or DZ or somebody else. You wont calm down anything here with these kind of posts, you just heat up the emotions.

I dont think that we wont find back to a nice and objective athmosphere, but I know exacly that this kind of content will not help at all.

Edited by Ignorama

By the way:

Its not up to you to suggest anybody what to do. Get it into your head that some people do not want a refund, because they want the games. You are very ignorant for arguments in this case too and are exactly like SlabOMeat, just on the complete other side. I am really sorry to say that.

Hmm... If I make a suggestion, you're free to disregard it.

How many more times does GroovyBee needs to ignore you, and how many more months of delays will it take for you to finally realize that wishing for a different outcome--and vociferously demanding it--will not make it so?

That's the part I don't get. It seems fairly obvious that you are not happy with the lack of update, and it is equally obvious that GroovyBee will not return your calls.

I understand your frustration, I do, but what makes you think that complaining will suddenly change the situation?

Or are you expecting that shaming GroovyBee publicly will cause him to react? Because, I have to say that surviving the Hovver Bovver drama boat with his skin intact suggests to me that he's tougher than that. Good luck with that.

Seriously, why not just send a PM to Groovy and ask him for an update, no fuss, no drama?

Honestly guys, could you make your stupid jokes anywhere else? I opposite to you spam-dudes and the dudes who just like to see the world burning I want a answer (which is not "take a refund") to my questions and I do not want them from Eric or DZ or somebody else. You wont calm down anything here with these kind of posts, you just heat up the emotions.

I dont think that we wont find back to a nice and objective athmosphere, but I know exacly that this kind of content will not help at all.

I've several times attempted to be a voice of reason ... but I also try to lighten the mood on occassion. I don't think that my jokes are in any way causing Groovy to delay or miss your request for an update.

You can make your requests ... I can make my stupid jokes. Everyone is happy! :dunce:

• Like 1

@ DZ

Again you ignore the fact that he said 2014. That was the last status. Its simply a bad behavior of a seller to ignore requests of his custumers, dont you think so? And you cant be serious that its too much to ask all 1-2 month. I mean if I would ask every week I would get your point, but if you look at the frequenzy its more about 5 or 6 times in a YEAR. Hell, I am a real trouble maker. Honestly, the stress here started with your overeaction towards slab, may you think about that again. Let his post stand there and wait what will happen, but you were part of this drama here and now you blame others for that. THATS really the well known internet :roll:

And I can't seem to make anybody understand that if you refuse a refund, then the problem is YOU. So morally speaking, you should forfeit the right to complain or voice your opinions to those who are NOT the problem (which is everybody else, except YOU). That is why I suggested that you go complain to yourself, if you fall into this category.

Thats just wrong. The problem is a bad communication and nothing else. When I say the release will be 2014 and when I confirm that later, than its also my part to say someday "sorry guys, I cant manage the release". That would habe been everything and that never happened. That is the reason why peoples ask and why DZ gets pissed about something which he just does see from another point of view.

Seriously, a refund is not the answer of the meaning of life as you try to tell here again and again.

Edit: Eric, you really cant be serious after spamming another thread with your post problems, were the seller not even had made anything wrong :lol: You just dont get the point, thats the problem and I am ignoring your meaningless posts from now on.

Edited by Ignorama

Hmmmm, while there is zero chance of me stopping making stupid jokes, I will state this for the record. To the best of my knowledge Rev and I paid for our copies first as we sent Mark cart shells for this project. Personally I'm not at all worried about these games getting delivered and I'm happy to wait until that day as I have no doubt Mark will produce a quality product, especially now that he's not using programmer art. :)

This should be a fun hobby after all.....

???

I don't get this? So you are very unhappy the game is not done and is taking too long...GroovyBee is offering a full refund (within 24 hours even) but you don't want the refund?

:lol: slab0meat has had his refund and still likes to troll the thread :roll:.

Anyways.... Is it time for bacon yet?

I try a last time to make it clear on an example: If you make a deal with a normal AA member and you pay the item and he tells you "I ship it next week", wont you be pissed off if the items is not arrived 3 Month later, because its not even shipped? That is what happened here, he said "2014" and its just not done. That IS NOT THE BIG PROBLEM, the problem is, that he should have said that he cant keep this timeframe. Thats what I expect from every person I am dealing with and its definitely not too much.

Thats just wrong. The problem is a bad communication and nothing else. When I say the release will be 2014 and when I confirm that later, than its also my part to say someday "sorry guys, I cant manage the release". That would habe been everything and that never happened. That is the reason why peoples ask and why DZ gets pissed about something which he just does see from another point of view.

Seriously, a refund is not the answer of the meaning of life as you try to tell here again and again.

Edit: Eric, you really cant be serious after spamming another thread with your post problems, were the seller not even had made anything wrong :lol: You just dont get the point, thats the problem and I am ignoring your meaningless posts from now on.

Venting about the postal system that legitimately screwed both me and CollectorVision over is NOT spamming. But whatever...

Hmmmm, while there is zero chance of me stopping making stupid jokes, I will state this for the record. To the best of my knowledge Rev and I paid for our copies first as we sent Mark cart shells for this project. Personally I'm not at all worried about these games getting delivered and I'm happy to wait until that day as I have no doubt Mark will produce a quality product, especially now that he's not using programmer art. :)

This should be a fun hobby after all.....

PLEASE tell this to all of those who keep complaining, trolling, or asking for updates when they refuse a refund. Oh wait... you just did tell them! :)

I try a last time to make it clear on an example: If you make a deal with a normal AA member and you pay the item and he tells you "I ship it next week", wont you be pissed off if the items is not arrived 3 Month later, because its not even shipped? That is what happened here, he said "2014" and its just not done. That IS NOT THE BIG PROBLEM, the problem is, that he should have said that he cant keep this timeframe. Thats what I expect from every person I am dealing with and its definitely not too much.

No, not when a refund has been offered.

Venting about the postal system that legitimately screwed both me and CollectorVision over is NOT spamming. But whatever...

Actually it is Spam in a thread about Space Raid. Maybe google spam again. You are blaming me and others for exactly the same behavior you are justifying by yourself. Congrats, you shown a perfect example of double standards.

@ GB

:lol: slab0meat has had is refund and still likes to troll the thread :roll:.

Than forget about him and take others more serious. May it will be possible that you inform us in the future a bit better than in the past? I am asking that as your custumer who had not lost all his trust in you, but who isnt satisfied how it works right now. I dont expect every day "not done yet", but I would like to hear for example if previous statements are outdated, as the release in 2014. This isnt written in anger, its really just a customer request.

@ DZ

Again you ignore the fact that he said 2014. That was the last status. Its simply a bad behavior of a seller to ignore requests of his custumers, dont you think so? And you cant be serious that its too much to ask all 1-2 month. I mean if I would ask every week I would get your point, but if you look at the frequenzy its more about 5 or 6 times in a YEAR. Hell, I am a real trouble maker. Honestly, the stress here started with your overeaction towards slab, may you think about that again. Let his post stand there and wait what will happen, but you were part of this drama here and now you blame others for that. THATS really the well known internet :roll:

Talk about overreacting.

Mate, you're obviously upset. Why vent in this thread? As I said, none of these vociferous complaints will change the situation one whit.

http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/circle.htm

Why is it that "get a refund" is the default answer when someone complains or voices frustration?

I paid

I think the games will be a lot fun.

I do not want a refund.

I will wait for it.

Now, that being said, I should be able to voice my disappointment and frustration without being told to get a refund if I don't like it.

The games are not released

Apparently are not being worked on from recent status'

Other projects are taking precedence over paid for games.

What, in the above three statements, is not frustrating and causing disappointment?

Thank you!!!

Fushek,

Asking for an update like you have is reasonable. Trolling is not. It is astonishing to me that both keep being conflated. I find that to be a transparent straw man argument:

Person: "is there an update?"

Troll: "Gather pitchforks and torches!! GroovyBee took our money! I DEMAND SATISFACTION (but not a refund)!!!"

Groovy: "Shut up troll, take a refund and go away!"

Person: "why are you attacking me if I only wanted an update?"

??

Regardless, everyone has the right to post here.

After almost 2 years when you see a Rocketeer or Mars Minis thread come up, those invested in it are hoping as players and collectors to see that the games are coming there way.

When that is not the case, maybe disappointment or a little frustration sets in. Sounds natural to me.

Or, if you want to make a game and sell it either collect the money as it is produced and released in a timely fashion. And certainly not direct that funding into your next project.I have no problem paying up front if I know what is going on.

No one on Earth wants to not know what happened to there money and where it is going to. I come in here out of curiosity it is human nature. Glad I got my refund, but I think it would be strange if I wasn't interested in what happens. Just my take on things, post on people, long live the open minded forums! ;-)

• Like 1