IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Dear lord, this thread has been one bizarre read from start to finish. It took me nearly 2 hours.

I'm not gonna take sides, nor am I gonna offer unsolicited advice (which I am wont to do), but ... wow. There are a lot bad assumptions, bad ideas, douchey personalities, and negative vibes in this community. And an awful lot of pettiness.

Let's just say I'm happy that I've kept my projects to the Programming forum. And as a hobby first and foremost.

• Like 3

I did finally get one, I foolishly went for the Craig 1 Ghz scam and thought it was money down the drain but one day I received an email that it shipped. The problem is I almost never use it, had it come out when it was supposed to it would have been used a lot. Now my phone is my go to device. I always meant to go back to it and do something with it.

I feel for you I stopped going to the boards as much after I got mine so I am not sure how many people ended up losing out. I got lucky.

I feel very confident that GroovyBee will get these done so I am not sweating the wait. Like I said Christmas all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Honest to god there was a time a few years back i thought Rev & Cmart could of been one and the same. There were quite a few times they would both log in and post just about the same time. Right after the other. lol

How do you know that we are still not one in the same.

-cmart

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a bit of topic but RGCD.co.uk have just released Rocket Smash EX for the Commy 64. It could be seen as a Rocketeer version for the C64.

You can download it pay-what-you-want, free or order the cartridge version.

I downloaded it and its a great game!

http://rgcddev.itch.io/rocket-smash-ex

Smash 'em ;-)

Edited by Janzl

• 1 month later...