IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

By the way: Its easy to say "we" instead of "I". I am damn sure, that I am not the only person who is sick of the situation, but nonetheless I am speaking for me. I would appreciate it, if you would do it the same way. If someone agrees with you, ists fine, but there is no "we" and "you", its just a very cheap way of trying to shut me up, we both know that.

Edited by Ignorama

I have a confession. Sometimes, when I eat out for breakfast, I order sausage links instead of bacon! :-o

I have a confession as well, I order Bacon but its Peameal Bacon, Back Bacon or Canadian Bacon, what ever you choose to call it.. now that I think of it, it's breakfast , time for a Peameal Bacon and egg on a bun. :)

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

Please do not derail this thread, Dz is following it and it disturbs him! ;)

Don't worry, I will stop provocative posts like this one, even if the blame for derailing towards me was ridiculous, because all the off-topic spam seems legit and not derailing, but a complain which asks for the release is derailing. Bizzarro-World.

Edited by Ignorama

I can't believe the anger in this thread lingers when anyone could have gotten their money back who wanted it.

I prepaid for the game and am fine still waiting! I ended up working with Groovybee, we needed no contracts, we just pushed something out. Piggy Bank was a fun project. No money was asked for in advance and I encouraged people to not even buy the game. The game did make fun of us, the people here on AA, and was my personal answer to 30 copies of a game being released making it almost impossible to have. GroovyBee had nothing to do with that. That was all me. It is also why we had a "Torch and Pitchfork level. :-) I view this as a hobby. My big regret is not having a Tar and Feather level.

While some view trying to produce something a revenue stream, my goal is from that of a hobby. I did not lose money on Piggy Bank but when the hours of work are counted...no one made very much. LOL

I think enough grief and hostility has been offered, atonement is complete, lessons have been learned.

From my experience in working in music most of my life is nothing slows you down like the bombardment of the negative and nothing propels you more than support. If I got this much $hit I would have long ago gotten the hell off this board. If I was as angry as some I'd be off the board or thread as well.

I expect a certain amount of trashing and slashing, it is the nature of a Forum, and I give Rev, Cmart, Erik and even GroovyBee their share. But it's in fun, not malice.

At this point if people are still angry over this, it is their fault and no one else's, what a huge waste of energy.

• Like 2

From my experience in working in music most of my life is nothing slows you down like the bombardment

Now its a bombardment if two times a year somebody asks where the games are? :lol: It sounds like every day someone posts here, you can check that its just not true and if you cant handle criticism every couple of month, starting about a year after the first RELEASE-Date there are two easy solutions: Dont join the internet, or just finish your projects. Its easy as that.

Its funny that all people who are angry with me overlook that the easiest and best way to shut me up would be if the games are finished and released. Its even more funny, that they are just repeating, like robots (or members of a sect) "get a refund". Its the Intellivision-Forum version of "eat braaaaaaaains" from Zombies.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

My context was the whole thread, not an individual post. My point was simply...this is old. Time to click ignore this thread for me I guess. I just think it is much ado about 'nothin'. It's all good, for something, I guess.

The world will be unchanged with any outcome of this urgent dilemma.

Now its a bombardment if two times a year somebody asks where the games are?

Jason! you should have never said that! OMG, if I have any say....LMFAO. I have to wipe my laptop screen!

Rocketeer should have a reeeaaaally long loading screen...and a Beating a Dead Horse level :lolblue:

Funny, in Germany "beating a dead horse" is used if people move on shouting at someone or something which happened but can't be changed anymore. So the situation here is hopefully different, because if the games are finally done the horse is pretty much alive. Its what goes over my mind, I get the hate and the jokes, because I want to know something about the plan for the game(s) and all what people do is pretending that its my fault :lol: Well, I just can repeat it over and over: I am not the person with the unfinished and paid project and I am also not the person who refuses to give any information.

Its funny, I was called ignorant in the past here, but in fact I wonder if its not even more ignorant if people who have patience until the end of time just can't accept that other people do not say "hey, take as long you want" (note: I dont say as long you need, because the games could easily be done in the time) after 3 and a half years anymore. Oh of course, "get a refund" is the answer of choice then, just ignoring that it was said several times that a refund is not in my interest.

I do not want to you support me, but I also do not stop just because you guys think its senseless, funny or something worse.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

Funny, in Germany "beating a dead horse" is used if people move on shouting at someone or something which happened but can't be changed anymore. So the situation here is hopefully different, because if the games are finally done the horse is pretty much alive. Its what goes over my mind, I get the hate and the jokes, because I want to know something about the plan for the game(s) and all what people do is pretending that its my fault :lol: Well, I just can repeat it over and over: I am not the person with the unfinished and paid project and I am also not the person who refuses to give any information.

Its funny, I was called ignorant, but in fact I wonder if its not even more ignorant if people who have patience until the end of time just can't accept that other people do not say "hey, take as long you want" (note: I dont say as long you need, because the games could easily be done in the time) after 3 and a half years anymore. Oh of course, "get a refund" is the answer of choice then, just ignoring that it was said several times that a refund is not in my interest.

I do not want to you support me, but I also do not stop just because you guys think its senseless, funny or something worse.

Don't stop here you have put money forward, in advance of whatever does or does not happen, and have every right to a conclusion to this or an answer.

Best of luck, Wolfy :)

I think sometimes things just get lost in the realm of forums or internet. I don't take things seriously in hobbies. I'm out to have fun.

I try not to target a person but I will target a theme. I do sometimes get tired of revisiting things.

So if anything I have said offends you in any way I apologize. I don't take myself seriously and no one else should. I am the first to make fun of myself. Half of my comedic intros to songs when I perform make fun of myself. Humor is hard, failing at it is easy.

There is a lot that goes on in this forum to make fun of. Myself included. But I think a tar and feather level idea is still a good one...and insider jokes within games I think are fun.

After all, this is all about a game (or in this case a lack of one!) and is supposed to be fun. If you don't find me funny, you are not alone...ask CMart or Rev or Erik - or ask Lathe about me in the parking garage at PRGE.

I'll go drink some more coffee and take my medication now. As you can see from the photo I need it.

post-35882-0-49463300-1474157040_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Don't stop here you have put money forward, in advance of whatever does or does not happen, and have every right to a conclusion to this or an answer.

Best of luck, Wolfy :)

I agree with Wolfy, but it could of been addressed a little different. Maybe directly with GB and in private. I don't know how I would react after 3.5 years of waiting with no answers or updates. So my opinion rely means nothing.

I just like to see everyone here get along.. :)

Cheers ,

• Like 1

Its not that you made a request for info/rant/complaint......its that you are doing it 5 times in one day.

Yes its been 3 years. That in an undeniable fact.

Please, at least, give a day or so to respond.

But hey, that's just my honest opinion. (Line stolen from eric)

Carry on. ;-)

I tell you one secret: If not several persons had joined with senseless spam or cool advises to take a refund, I would have written nothing after my second post ;) But if someone tells me how easy its to solve, I think I should explain that its not my point of view. If the next person says the same, well may he had not seen my explanation, so why not again? And so on. That is the way boards and discussions work.

Oh and another thing you may consider: May it would be easier for GB to see the requests of his customers, if he had not read through posts in which you tell us how your interview with Eric worked out. Its not me alone who produced two sides of text since yesterday, which is often forgotten.

Edited by Ignorama

Thanks your helping me to point that out. Every serious post, every question, every rant is burried under spam or posts which try to tell me what to do. Not a specific problem here, its just business as usual. Well, as usual this triggers me and so we have a nice little loop, which supposedly not wanted. If I should give time to answer its completely fine for me, but than please do not tell me what I should do and also please to not bury the request under tons of stupid posts about bacon or similar nonsense. Than we may find a deal.