IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Oh, sheesh! Just what this thread needed: people bitching about GroovyBee forcing them to get a refund. :roll:

I guess it all comes full circle now. Oh wait... there's still one more permutation to go. I guess we still need to hear from those who didn't pay for Rocketeer, whining about how unfair it is they missed out on all the vapourware/refund shenanigans. 2x :roll:

-dZ.

• Like 2

I don't think it's fair for those people who don't want a refund, to get a refund. I'd rather wait. Refunds shouldn't be shoved down people's throats.

A refund is your only option. You can always leave the money in your Paypal account after it happens.

• Like 1

You could always buy Eric's games then I'll refund you :lol:.

I say, just give me his refund. I get free cash, Eric doesn't get a refund (as he asked), and you still don't get to release the games -- win, win, win!!! Everybody's happy! :lol:

-dZ.

• Like 1

I think it's unfair that DZ gets first crack at Eric7100's refund. Let's set up an auction to see who gets the refund.

We can split it 50-50 three ways. And if there is any left over, I promise to donate it to The Human Fund. How's that?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...