IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

• 2 months later...

My main concern is that the public knows to never give this guy 1 more cent for anything in the future.

My second concern is everyone left is refunded.

I think the best thing would be to start gathering a list of those still in need of a refund....be it here or a new thread. Then it could be bumped with updates of anybody who actually does get a refund so the rest can see if any progress is made.

1. stupus

2. Intvsteve

3. Utopia

4. Ignorama

5. Scalpel

6. Gunoz

7. Soulbuster

8. Inframan

9. Mojotv67

Etc

So, has any one on this list received their refund yet? There does not appear to be many of us still waiting.

Edited by Utopia

I haven't seen any notification of a refund, at least on AA. If he sent it to my email it could have become lost in the endless spam it gets.

I'm fairly sure that we were to first receive a email confirming a paypal address and then respond before getting a refund.

I contacted Groovybee confirming my paypal details when he announced in Jan 2017 "refunds for all" and he quickly responded that he would make contact when he got to me on the list.

• 8 months later...