IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2013 Round 3 Rygar

roadrunner

The Lynx HSC March game of the month is Rygar

post-22103-0-46996500-1362180650_thumb.png post-22103-0-25913700-1362180695_thumb.png

Deadline to post scores is April 1st 2013

Settings - Default

The Lynx HSC record is Isgoed (1,564,490)

Break this record for 1 bonus point.

(Busted) New record Der Luchs 1,820,230 +1 point

(Busted) New record Peyo 1,732,940 +1 point

Side challenge -

Play another version of Rygar for 1 bonus point

Don't play the NES version! It doesn't keep score!

One point per person.

36,090 roadrunner (Arcade/MAME) +1 point

34,750 NIKON (Sharp X68000) +1 point

33,370 jblenkle (Arcade/MAME) +1 point

200 Rebel (Master System) +1 point

Final High Scores -

1,820,230 Der Luchs +11 points +3 points

1,732,940 Peyo +10 points

1,396,530 Rebel +9 points

1,014,070 jblenkle +8 points

1,010,580 Tempest2k +7 points

797,840 PFG 9000 +6 points

311,810 Cosi +5 points

257,030 roadrunner +4 points

224,790 NIKON +3 points

91,070 darthkur +2 points

66,350 BillyHW +1 points

Current Point Standings -

Tempest2k (15)

Peyo (26)

Cosi (10)

PFG 9000 (9)

roadrunner ( 19 )

classicgamer_27330 (6)

zylon (6)

darthkur (5)

NIKON (14)

jblenkle (10)

Link to manual

http://atariage.com/...areLabelID=1882

Edited by roadrunner

Wow! It's been years since I had played the NES version of Rygar...I don't remember it not giving you a score...what's the point of playing it then?

I didn't know the NES version didn't keep score, my bad. I'll still give points for the NES version tho. ;)

Wow! It's been years since I had played the NES version of Rygar...I don't remember it not giving you a score...what's the point of playing it then?

I was looking for a side challenge for this round, play another version Rygar seemed like a good idea.

I didn't know about the scoring issue on the NES version.

Do you want your bonus point for the NES version dropped for another version of Rygar?

Maybe i'll change the challenge to play another version of Rygar except the NES version.

By saying, "What's the point in playing it then.." I meant, what's the point in playing it if you don't get a score. I don't remember what the ultimate object of the game is. Ordinarily you judge how well you are doing by what score you get. And other versions of Rygar have a score...why not the NES version? I'm going to have to go play it now to see what's what. I think I got fairly far in it back in the day and I seem to recall it had a lot of hidden stuff, etc.

If you want to drop the point for the NES version, it's fine with me. It's available in lots of other formats too.

I was looking for a side challenge for this round, play another version Rygar seemed like a good idea.

I didn't know about the scoring issue on the NES version.

Do you want your bonus point for the NES version dropped for another version of Rygar?

Maybe i'll change the challenge to play another version of Rygar except the NES version.

By saying, "What's the point in playing it then.." I meant, what's the point in playing it if you don't get a score. I don't remember what the ultimate object of the game is. Ordinarily you judge how well you are doing by what score you get. And other versions of Rygar have a score...why not the NES version? I'm going to have to go play it now to see what's what. I think I got fairly far in it back in the day and I seem to recall it had a lot of hidden stuff, etc.

If you want to drop the point for the NES version, it's fine with me. It's available in lots of other formats too.

Ok, i dropped the NES version. Updated side challenge rules in post #1 :)