IGNORED

found TWO Texas TI99/4 's on ebay.

Retrospect

Ah, scratch my original post, it's $78 shipping to the UK (still seems high to me though.) $18 domestic makes a lot more sense. :)

I really want one, but the wife tells me "no more crap" which unfortunately means computers.

Something just hit me, we all know the TI99/4 will not play Parsec or any other game involving Bitmap mode ..... thinking about it, can an F18A be fitted to one of these machines, because surely that would allow for Parsec?

Something just hit me, we all know the TI99/4 will not play Parsec or any other game involving Bitmap mode ..... thinking about it, can an F18A be fitted to one of these machines, because surely that would allow for Parsec?

Should work in theory! I just double-checked that the 99/4 VDP is still socketed, and it is. ;)

• Like 1

I really want one, but the wife tells me "no more crap" which unfortunately means computers.

You should get one and let us know! You're wife would surely understand that other people are dependent on your answer. hahaha

-Dano

• Like 1