IGNORED

Transfer files from Classic 99 to Win994a

How do you transfer files from Classic 99 to win994a? People have mentioned TI99Dir in other posts, but I'm darned if I can figure out how to do it. I have done it by sending the files to the TI, archiving them, then sending them back to the PC. Then use TI99Dir to copy them then use Win994a disk manager to copy them one at a time to a Win99 disk. There's gotta be an easier way...

I do this all the time.

Create a disk in Win994a.

Run TiDIR.

In the Left panel, I browse to my Classic99 "disk" in the Right panel I browse to my BurrSoft\Win994a\Disks folder.

In the left panel you will see all of your Classic99 Files, in the Right Panel, you will see your DISKS.

Click in the Right Panel and you can use the mouse or arrow up/down to select a Disk. Press <enter> to open that disk. ( you can select files etc. the same way )

Now, in the left panel, select the file you want to move. RIGHT CLICK the file and select COPY. It will give a popup... Copy <source> to <dest> click copy and that is it!

You can copy back to Classic99 by selecting from the BurrSoft disk and copying.. WORKS Great! Not intuitve for the right click piece... But this is a GOD SEND application for me!

Gene