IGNORED

glazball

stupus

I just traded my boxed channel f and some ChF games and Arcadia games for glazballs boxed promotional atari vcs cx2600a. I couldnt be happy with how our trade went and the item I got in trade ;)

Everything went perfectly, he was very nice to deal with, quick replies and good communication. Great packing and shipped immediately with tracking.

I would recommend him to anyone here for future trades/sales etc. And I am happy to have another new good friend and trading partner here thanks to the AA forums :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I recently sold glaxball a bunch of stuff - powerlords and some other ody2 games, muncher for astrocade, a bunch of vectrex games and overlays and a boxed arcadia game. He again was an awesome guy to deal with! He has become a great friend here at AA and I am always happy and eager to do any trades and sales with him!! I highly recommend him to anyone here! Thanks glazball :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Another awesome sale/trade to glazball!! I sold/traded a rare astrocade game and some vectrex items and intellivision carts for some $ and one of the last few cib inty games I needed.

As always everything worked out wonderfully, he is awesome to deal with, a great communicator and packs his items with great care.

I'm always happy when we have a reason to cross paths again with trading and sales...he is a great guy here at AA and good friend! thanks man! ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...