IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.25 ~ Super Cobra

Vocelli

is the pic right side up when you upload it???

if so then rotate the pic 180 Deg before uploading it

thanks I'll try that! but every time before it actually came out 90 degrees off, so I'm still a bit confused. this was the first time it went upside down. pic is always right side up when I upload, as far as I can tell, but I'm not too savvy about it!

thanks I'll try that! but every time before it actually came out 90 degrees off, so I'm still a bit confused. this was the first time it went upside down. pic is always right side up when I upload, as far as I can tell, but I'm not too savvy about it!

ok now we are into the part where one needs to know what operating system you are using and what programs you are using to manipulate the pic.

I would try uploading the same pic 4 times but 90 degrees from the previous...meaning..pic without shifting.. then shift 90 degrees then upload...and so on until the pic is right side up in your posts.

I would try uploading the same pic 4 times but 90 degrees from the previous...meaning..pic without shifting.. then shift 90 degrees then upload...and so on until the pic is right side up in your posts.

right! wow thanx. seems pretty funny I hadn't thought of that one. but if that doesn't work I don't know what would. hopefully it works the same way every time!!