IGNORED

HSC GOLD Medal Bracket

Vocelli

@S. BAZ, have you ever created YouTube account?

Atube Catcher and Windows Movie Maker are practical and easy to use. I learnt how to make a gameplay video quickly.

I created my Youtube account in 2007 with my Google Account.

Edited by oyamafamily

thanks Gorfy, but it looks like NIKON removed the video.

also -- that "Egg" or what-not from quick step -- I got that once too! It also had a different interesting mark left of the squirrel's score. It only happened once and I had just fired up the game and hit reset, as far as I noticed.

@S. BAZ, have you ever created YouTube account?

Atube Catcher and Windows Movie Maker are practical and easy to use. I learnt how to make a gameplay video quickly.

I created my Youtube account in 2007 with my Google Account.

oh, thanks! I'll check those out

NIKON made this video tutorial that may prove to be helpful to you:

The Baz explained it to me, it's actually the same tactic I've been using the whole time, I just need to get more accurate.

Honestly, it's not hard to get that high. I figured Baz's tactic was the same thing I was doing all along, I just needed to practice. I was pretty psyched to break 10K. After that it's mainly just perseverance, the yellow building never gets harder and it's largely the same thing over and over again. It's just timing and aim.

• Like 1

nice Stan! that was fast

Just needed practice, but man, this game requires pretty PINPOINT accuracy to get that high. You have to work those angles and pound straight up the wall with little rest. I usually don't wait for the bombs to turn red so in case I fall I have a little extra time to make up for it.

Just needed practice, but man, this game requires pretty PINPOINT accuracy to get that high. You have to work those angles and pound straight up the wall with little rest. I usually don't wait for the bombs to turn red so in case I fall I have a little extra time to make up for it.

I think that's a smart call, since the score will just keep stacking either way, as long as you survive! I guess the only real advantage to letting them turn red is your score climbs faster in real time, giving you potentially better scoring chances if you're on an endurance run- it's only so much time until the ole' eyes start spazzing out!

I'm guessing either way is just about as good, and the red-bomb-grabbing becomes more attractive when you have a smooth groove going & extra spideys in reserve. I try to squeeze as much points as I can into the time until I blow it. I think I start grabbing black ones when my meter is somewhere around 1/3 full, or if i'm feeling out of my groove.

• Like 2

I was impressed with myself because I was able to seriously work some angles when I fell. The one time there I was rocking towards the top getting black bombs and nicked Green Goblin, which sent me flying down again, but I waited until I passed three bombs, diagonal shot to the left, back to the right, and then went up and got three reds in a row.

• Like 2

Well, i finally got a little ways past the hump -- completed the pink and orange buildings that followed the white one. I'm still making a lot of mistakes, which you can't do on the later buildings. You really have to master your moves and refrain from any deviation from the set routine.

Thanks to S.BAZ and Stan for generously sharing their tips and strategies. They represent the best in good sportsmanship!!

New Score: 6,480

post-27900-0-46224500-1365116506_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Phew, damn man. I saw you posted and I was like SHIT. No offense, that's still a damn high score, but I expected you to double what I did. You're getting close, though... But yeah, it's just practice at that point. Basically I made no mistakes. I was running on no lives and got an extra one and then ran on that until the score I received which you saw up there. Then, a sucky bomb placement is what did me in.