IGNORED

AD&D Tarmin playthru video

Holy wackymoley! That is a complex game!

I played it a few weeks ago and gave it a thorough run. I thought it was interesting and was going a bit far, but kept getting killed by a stupid skeleton and couldn't go further.

However, in all the time I played it, I didn't know half the things that you were discussing in that video, like the colour-coded scores and power balances. Or much of anything, to be honest. I was still playing it like the other ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS CARTRIDGE (a.k.a. "Cloudy Mountain"), where you just explore, pick up stuff, and kill monsters. I couldn't really understand much of what was going on, and now I know why.

I never actually played D&D in real life (us members of the Computer and Audio/Visual Club in high-school used to make fun of the Chess/D&D weenies for being too nerdy! we were the cool ones, you see. :lol: ) Perhaps that's why I really can't follow what you're doing in the video very well.

My guess is that, if you're into the D&D thing, then this game would be fascinating. But if you're one of the cool computer kids, not so much. :P

Thanks for the video, though. It was most instructive.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1