IGNORED

(Feeler) For Sale Atari 2600 Sunnyvale Heavy Sixer

SOLD!

I'm going to be doing a bit of Spring cleaning soon. Since I'm really hurting on funds, I plan on selling my Atari 2600 Sunnyvale Heavy Sixer. It has been in my basement for a while, so I'd like to test the system before selling it. The system worked the last time I used it. It is in good cosmetic condition. RF cable has a little wiring exposed near the opening on the console, but I wrapped it with electrical tape.

I plan on selling this system with the power supply and maybe a controller or two if requested. Might add more to this package.

Don't be afraid to give me some polite input if you have a reasonable offer. I will post pictures soon, or I can send photos by PM or email. I accept Paypal.

Thanks for looking! Hope to make a deal here at AtariAge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Tested the system. Sadly, the system tries to run the game, displays properly for a few seconds, then gives out. My 4 switch had this issue until I gave it the correct power supply.

I'm using a black Atari power supply with the big logo. It says it's compatible with the CX-2600. Made in Taiwan. From my understanding, there were a number of different power supplies for the Heavy Sixer. Early ones were grey.

If you're still interested, I will sell it as-is for a massive discount. $25 excluding shipping. Please make an offer if that doesn't sound good.

I can still send photos. It's a bit dusty, but in good shape. All aluminum switches are there and work fine. Not dirty at all, but could use light cart slot cleaning. Sunnyvale sticker is fully intact. Was once repaired by Atari2600.com based on the sticker on the bottom. Trim, woodgrain, plastic, and Atari logo are in very nice shape. I am not the first owner and did not mistreat it.

I would consider this system worth restoring. I'd like to work with you on making a deal anyway. I can't repair it as I don't have the funds to invest in it.

Let me know if you're still interested! Thanks for reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: SOLD!

Edited by Future Primitive

I've been halfway looking for an Atari heavy sixer to go with my Sears one. I gotta find the right console, though, 'cause mine is nearly immaculate. I'll keep an eye out for your photos. I'm pretty much set for heavy sixer controllers, but could use a good looking set of Sears paddles or at least a way to make new stickers for mine.

I've been halfway looking for an Atari heavy sixer to go with my Sears one. I gotta find the right console, though, 'cause mine is nearly immaculate. I'll keep an eye out for your photos. I'm pretty much set for heavy sixer controllers, but could use a good looking set of Sears paddles or at least a way to make new stickers for mine.

I understand what you're looking for! I'm not sure if this Heavy Sixer is "immaculate", but it's in pretty good shape! I'd say an 8 out of 10. Orange trim is a bit worn. I will have photos by the weekend.

Paid $50 for a super nice heavy sixer from a fellow AA member not too long ago.

I hear you on this, so I will change my price accordingly. What price do you think is fair if this console includes the power supply? At this point I'm feeling out the interest here at AtariAge. If I were to sell it, I want to give the Atari community a chance.

Tested the system. Sadly, the system tries to run the game, displays properly for a few seconds, then gives out. My 4 switch had this issue until I gave it the correct power supply.

I'm using a black Atari power supply with the big logo. It says it's compatible with the CX-2600. Made in Taiwan. From my understanding, there were a number of different power supplies for the Heavy Sixer. Early ones were grey.

If you're still interested, I will sell it as-is for a massive discount. $25 excluding shipping. Please make an offer if that doesn't sound good.

I can still send photos. It's a bit dusty, but in good shape. All aluminum switches are there and work fine. Not dirty at all, but could use light cart slot cleaning. Sunnyvale sticker is fully intact. Was once repaired by Atari2600.com based on the sticker on the bottom. Trim, woodgrain, plastic, and Atari logo are in very nice shape. I am not the first owner and did not mistreat it.

I would consider this system worth restoring. I'd like to work with you on making a deal anyway. I can't repair it as I don't have the funds to invest in it.

Let me know if you're still interested! Thanks for reading.

Edited by Future Primitive

. Please don't get your panties in a wad. I thought what he said was funny.

Again, this is a For Sale thread. You have no reason to flame on this thread and I have no reason to even slightly care what some anonymous member thinks of me as a person. I'll make sure to have you reported to the moderators so this can be avoided in the future.

Again, this is a For Sale thread. You have no reason to flame on this thread and I have no reason to even slightly care what some anonymous member thinks of me as a person. I'll make sure to have you reported to the moderators so this can be avoided in the future.

lol, don't forget about this lol also. Edited by Mxyzptlk