IGNORED

Espgaluda II, Huh?

VicViper

Does any one have any experience with this game? I just picked it up and cannot for the life of me get my head around the scoring system. It's just coins and gems everwhere, then the bullets are slow, then they are red and very angry, I hold down the bukake button and crazy things happen, then I run out of gauge and suddenly I have a deathray, what is going on!?! Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast, I just wish I had some Idea how the system worked so I could abuse it for massive scores. Also, I can momentarily push bullets!?!

Bullet Hell!

My favorite type.

I havent messed with this game much since I've been pretty busy elsewhere.

But when i get a couple of hours I will see if i can explain it.

Normally you try and get as many bullets on screen then kill the enemy that shot them to get huge buckets of bukake to collect...big score more bukake!

I know Tempest will like my description. :grin:

Bullet Hell!

My favorite type.

I havent messed with this game much since I've been pretty busy elsewhere.

But when i get a couple of hours I will see if i can explain it.

Normally you try and get as many bullets on screen then kill the enemy that shot them to get huge buckets of bukake to collect...big score more bukake!

I know Tempest will like my description. :grin:

Yeah I get that, It's the how that is strange. Basically you can slow down the bullets, and somehow you use that to get more bullets on screen. I think the bullets clear when you destroy the enemy that shot them? Can't tell.

You are correct sir!

Dont forget the multiplier, and getting hit makes you drop a bomb which make multi go away.

Practice it will cum.

You will now have to fight me for the title!

Bukake King!

Have you picked up Dodonpacchi...its my fave of the B hell type games for a few generation of systems now.

You are correct sir!

Dont forget the multiplier, and getting hit makes you drop a bomb which make multi go away.

Practice it will cum.

You will now have to fight me for the title!

Bukake King!

Have you picked up Dodonpacchi...its my fave of the B hell type games for a few generation of systems now.

No, I could only afford one Cave import and elected for this one. Akai katana is pretty awesome, Im 58th on the leaderboards.

I bought a bunch of Cave shooters, but then got burned out. It gets annoying having to research online how to properly score points. I also don't have the time to play every single day, which is what you have to do to be any good at all. I love shmups, but kind of disenchanted with the whole Cave thing, not to mention it kind of bugs me just how pedophic the whole company is.

• Like 1

You don't really "have" to look at tutorials for the scoring systems though. That's for people that want to take their game to the next level. For everyone else, shoot, dodge, and use your bombs when you need to. No one should even be thinking about getting to know a Cave scoring system without first being able to survive. Unless you want to completely lose your mind and sanity, anyway.