IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Guys, I apologize for the lack of updates. The last couple of weeks were super busy at my job. Just got home, I have been working overtime and weekends. Things should calm down by the end of the week though.

I promise by then I will reply to all emails, ship pending game orders, and finish shipping all SGM for first run. I am just too tired now to do anything but lay on couch and watch some TV....

Guys, I apologize for the lack of updates. The last couple of weeks were super busy at my job. Just got home, I have been working overtime and weekends. Things should calm down by the end of the week though.

I promise by then I will reply to all emails, ship pending game orders, and finish shipping all SGM for first run. I am just too tired now to do anything but lay on couch and watch some TV....

I know how you feel. Usually, I'm patient but this is a first come, first served order and I'm already on a waiting list for something else. Thanks for the update.

You deserve a break...you have done a stellar job getting the SGMs out as quickly as possible. Packaging them and taking them to the post office requires a lot of time and effort and you can't totally ignore your other obligations to do it.

I will give you a $5 discount if you send me a check or MO instead:

Eduardo Mello

P.O. Box 28

Franklin, MA 02038

Please let me when you send the money and don't forget to include your name, address and e-mail.

I know this post is old now...but in the future wouldn't it be easier for people to just send you a paypal "gift"? I'm pretty sure I sent mine to you that way and I really hope they didn't charge you for that!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Opcode,

I am sorry to write this late, but I am pretty sure we have missed eachother regarding the SGM. I paid (I believe october 9th for mine) for the first shipment. I have been out in the world traveling a lot ao I have missed all these threads completely :/ Is there still one for me. I will PM you my paypal adress and from there you could see that I already paid you long ago.

I replied to your email that it is not important with nameplate and I dont wish the french version, but I was late however in my reply.

Is it still possible for me to receive one, of course also I bought all the SGM games too :) ?

• 2 months later...

I'm coming to this thread late, but are there any remaining slots available for the SGM 2nd run? I tried to PM Opcode, but the AtariAge messaging system says that the member cannot receive messages.

I was also wondering in case anyone might know, are SGM-enhanced cartridges playable on a Coleco Adam computer? (The Adam has 32k or more RAM from what I understand which is as much as the SGM, unlike the console's limited 1k correct?) Would the only incompatibility be the extra sound chip on the SGM which the Adam does not have?

Thanks

Yes when the Supergame module is plugged into the ADAM computer only the sound chip is used on the Supergame module since the ADAM has the needed memory already. Some of the cartridges will work on the ADAM without the Supergame module as long as the game does not use the special sound chip. The cartridges that work on the ADAM without the Supergame module are labeled.

Edited by HDTV1080P

I was also wondering in case anyone might know, are SGM-enhanced cartridges playable on a Coleco Adam computer? (The Adam has 32k or more RAM from what I understand which is as much as the SGM, unlike the console's limited 1k correct?) Would the only incompatibility be the extra sound chip on the SGM which the Adam does not have?

Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, the upcoming Buck Rogers Super Game and also the upcoming Mecha-8 can all be played on the Adam without the SGM plugged in.

King's Valley, Thexder, Rollerball and the upcoming TwinBee all require the SGM, whether you are playing them on a ColecoVision console or an ADAM computer.

I'm coming to this thread late, but are there any remaining slots available for the SGM 2nd run? I tried to PM Opcode, but the AtariAge messaging system says that the member cannot receive messages.

Thanks

Besides the other answers, If you read the first thread explanation you are supposed to go to his website and sign up. I don't know if there are any slots left but if you don't do what it says you definately don't have a chance.