IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

If you pre-ordered in 2015, your module will ship in the next couple weeks. Tomorrow I will be shipping the final 10 or so modules from 2013/2014.

Quick question: Given that the second run contains roughly 200 SGMs, what percentage of these 200 units have been shipped to customers thus far?

Another long road comes to an end, it has taken you many years to get those 2 waves done with. May the 3rd wave go a lot quicker this time :D (mainly because my money's tied up on AA store for that SGM wave 3)

Indeed. We will start testing of the new board at some point next month. Really working hard to get this on schedule.

All remaining orders shipping in the next couple of days. However I have some sort of bad news. Our nameplate supplier sent us a smaller than ordered amount of nameplates. I am leaving to Brazil next week and I don't want any pending orders behind me. So I am going to ship some of the remaining modules with temporary nameplates. Once we receive another batch of nameplates, I will ship the nameplates to everyone receiving temporary nameplates now. Nameplates are pretty easy to replace, you just remove the protective tape and stick them into place. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for the small inconvenience, but as I said, I want the modules shipped ASAP.

• Like 2

All remaining orders shipping in the next couple of days. However I have some sort of bad news. Our nameplate supplier sent us a smaller than ordered amount of nameplates. I am leaving to Brazil next week and I don't want any pending orders behind me. So I am going to ship some of the remaining modules with temporary nameplates. Once we receive another batch of nameplates, I will ship the nameplates to everyone receiving temporary nameplates now. Nameplates are pretty easy to replace, you just remove the protective tape and stick them into place. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for the small inconvenience, but as I said, I want the modules shipped ASAP.

Ed whatever happened to replacing the nameplates on the first run SGM? Weren't those temporary as well? Just wondering...have fun in Brazil.