IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

So... Have any Super Game Carts been released yet? The SGM website seems to indicate that most of these games are coming in 2012 and 2013. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on this unless I know some games are going to come out for this.

Edited by 7800

So... Have any Super Game Carts been released yet? The SGM website seems to indicate that most of these games are coming in 2012 and 2013. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on this unless I know some games are going to come out for this.

Aside from Rollerball which was released by CollectorVision, all the SGM games released so far have been Team Pixelboy titles: Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, King's Valley, Thexder, Buck Rogers Super Game and Mecha-8.

Aside from Rollerball which was released by CollectorVision, all the SGM games released so far have been Team Pixelboy titles: Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, King's Valley, Thexder, Buck Rogers Super Game and Mecha-8.

Thanks... Do you know if all these games are readily available or if they are sold out? And where do I go to buy them if they are available?

Thanks... Do you know if all these games are readily available or if they are sold out? And where do I go to buy them if they are available?

I just sold the last available copies of the SGM games which I had in stock, but I plan on making more in about two months.

I am going to post a Team Pixelboy News Bulletin to discuss the subject in more detail within a couple of weeks, but perhaps I should say right now that if anyone plans on purchasing any SGM games from me, they should contact me by e-mail and let me know which games they want. That way, I can be sure to make enough new copies of all the SGM games to satisfy the demand.

I don't know what CollectorVision plans to do with Rollerball. Hopefully they will make more copies of that game.

• Like 1

That's great. So we already have 7 games released so far, with 4 more from Team Pixelboy coming this year, and hopefully a couple of games from Opcode Games, and perhaps new titles from CollectorVision too...

• Like 3

Hi Eduardo, I sent you a payment for the second run of the Super Game Module on Mar 25, 2014,

I sure you are busy but all I need is just an email confirmation that you acknowledge my order.

So when you can please confirm my order with an email, thanks

Hi Eduardo I have sent you a PM, awaiting your response.