IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

No difference whatsoever. Sean Kelly (who is the main CGE organizer, if I'm not mistaken) gave me the ROM of the game with all sound effects included, and Mystery Man added a title screen to the ROM. As part of my deal with Sean, he gets to offer the game exclusively at CGE.

So does that mean that the ROM will be the same but there is something indicating CGE (like the box or label) or does it simply mean with respect to sales?

So does that mean that the ROM will be the same but there is something indicating CGE (like the box or label) or does it simply mean with respect to sales?

When I say no difference whatsoever, I mean it. Same ROM, same box, same manual. There will be no way to differentiate copies bought at CGE from copies bought directly from Team Pixelboy or elsewhere.

• Like 4

October 2014:

- Joust (wide release)

- Subroc Super Game

- The Goonies

December 2014 (Christmas Day):

- Knightmare

- TwinBee

- Jewel Panic

March 2015:

- Boxxle

- Ghostbusters

- The Stone of Wisdom

- Spelunker

That is a stunning lineup... my hype level is off the charts! :-o

That is a stunning lineup... my hype level is off the charts! :-o

I'm hoping that The Stone of Wisdom and Spelunker will be done and ready by March 2015, but if Eduardo contemplates either porting those two MSX games or finishing Donkey Kong Arcade, I wouldn't mind it one bit if he went with DKA. The anticipation for DKA is much greater than for those other two MSX games. That's just my personal opinion, of course. :)

• Like 1

No difference whatsoever. Sean Kelly (who is the main CGE organizer, if I'm not mistaken) gave me the ROM of the game with all sound effects included, and Mystery Man added a title screen to the ROM. As part of my deal with Sean, he gets to offer the game exclusively at CGE.

So besides the label and title screen is it different than the cge2k1 version?

joust.jpgjoustsc1.jpg

This new prototype version of Joust offers much more over the old prototype version that Sean Kelly released at CGE2K1. As far as I recall from talks with Sean, it has all the missing sound effects (don't know about any music), I think the higher skill levels work correctly (they did not in the old prototype) and of course, Mystery Man has added an all new title screen and there are some easter eggs that the Atari programmers used for testing purposes.

So, you WILL want to get this one!

The icing on the cake is that the guy that has the sound source code and would not share it in one way, shape or form will soon be irrelevant!!! :razz:

• Like 2

This new prototype version of Joust offers much more over the old prototype version that Sean Kelly released at CGE2K1. As far as I recall from talks with Sean, it has all the missing sound effects (don't know about any music), I think the higher skill levels work correctly (they did not in the old prototype) and of course, Mystery Man has added an all new title screen and there are some easter eggs that the Atari programmers used for testing purposes.

So should you still be calling it a prototype? Sounds like a complete game to me! :P

(And no, there's no music, just sounds effects, but they are true to the arcade version.)

• Like 1

CGE Means: Classic Gaming Expo.

:)

CGE will sell Joust in September, then sold it through Team Pixelboy around October.

LOL!!! I know what CGE is and I have been there. :) I asked the earlier question as sometimes the version released at CGE is unique; perhaps a unique label, unique title screen in the game, or a unique box. Luc cleared that up as both games are identical in every way.

• Like 2

opcode, eduardo

i preordered a second batch sgm back on July 22, 2013 and paid the $90 via paypal, and i havent heard anything since my paypal payment cleared. i still want to confirm i am on your list and you have my current contact info.

i emailed you a month or so ago about this but never got a reply to that. i have tried pm'ing you on here but it gives me some database error or something.

so either i can email you again or you can email me to make sure you have all my current info. i will send you my paypal transfer info also along with my current shipping address. i tried emailing you with an address i found on here that someone posted, didnt get a bounce back so i assumed it went through. so if you will email me at the following address, then i know we can contact each other.

thanks, really looking forward to getting my sgm!

email me here: mikedanick@bellsouth.net

opcode, eduardo

i preordered a second batch sgm back on July 22, 2013 and paid the $90 via paypal, and i havent heard anything since my paypal payment cleared. i still want to confirm i am on your list and you have my current contact info.

i emailed you a month or so ago about this but never got a reply to that. i have tried pm'ing you on here but it gives me some database error or something.

so either i can email you again or you can email me to make sure you have all my current info. i will send you my paypal transfer info also along with my current shipping address. i tried emailing you with an address i found on here that someone posted, didnt get a bounce back so i assumed it went through. so if you will email me at the following address, then i know we can contact each other.

thanks, really looking forward to getting my sgm!

email me here: mikedanick@bellsouth.net

Yes, I got the payment. I couldn't confirm because your BoysNextDoor email was bouncing all my messages back.

Thanks!!

I too sent payment by PayPal, in May 3rd , 2014, and never got confirmation.

Payment made by Flavio Naufel de Figueiredo.

If you could confirm i would appreciate.

Thank You!

From São Paulo? Cool, I came from São Paulo. And yes, I got your payment, thanks.

thanks for replying opcode, glad you got my payment. i didnt remember using that email account, sorry. but just use the one i posted and i will send you an email just for your records of my email address. thanks again!

No problem, thank you! :)