Settings: ADVANCE

Manual: http://atariage.com/...wareLabelID=728

AMG Rating: * * *

Bonus

Set a 7800 HSC record for [+1] bonus point. Break a previous record for [+2]

Contest Ends

Sunday May 12th 11:00PM 'EASTERN TIME'

High Scores

1. 1,200,000 oyamafamily [+11] [+1] SET RECORD FOR ADVANCE!

2. 106,300 Northcoastgamer [+10]

3. 96,500 Atarifever [+9]

4. 85,600 NIKON [+7]

5. 78,200 roadrunner [+6]

6. 19,800 aftermac [+5]

7. 19,600 Mord [+4]

8. 18,300 Gorfy [+3]

9. 8,600 darthkur [+2]

10. 3,400 jblenkle [+1]

Rankings

1. Northcoastgamer [26] (2) 1

2. oyamafamily [25] (2) 1

3. aftermac [20] (2)

4. Mord [17] (2)

4. darthkur [17] (2)

6. roadrunner [11] (2) 1

7. NIKON [10] (2)

8. Liduario [9] (1) 1

9. classicgamer_27330 [8] (2)

10. Darrin9999 [7] (2)

11. suaiden [5] (2)

12. Gorfy [4] (1)

13. JacobZu7zu7 [4] (2)

14. Atarifever [2] (2)

15. jblenkle [2] (2)

[ ] = Points

( ) = Rounds Played

GREEN = Games Won

GOLD = Seasons Won

ikariwar.a78

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Sorry for delay, ... had an issue, but seems to be better.

Time to shoot somethin, I mean in the game... ;)

IKARI WARRIORS

ADVANCE SETTING

NO POINT LEECHING, DO NOT SIT AND SHOOT ON PURPOSE !

Keep on the move,

It's okay to sit and shoot ONLY if needing a clear path to get by...

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

well my score doesn't even show up, I'm that bad

Have you ever tried EMU7800 or MESS Emulator to play 7800 Ikari Warriors?

EMU7800 is available on the newest version - 1.5, released in January 2013. See more infos here.

To run the newest version of EMU7800, you need to install on your computer Microsoft NET Framework version 4.5.

On my Prosystem Emulator, Ikari Warriors is working without problems. In the video which I made, I used Prosystem Emulator.

59,600. I am using my converted NES pad from Ax, that is okay right? There's a huge difference in scores in this game using either the europad/NES pad vs. the prolines. If you're using the prolines here, stop. Immediately. (provided the other options are allowed).

post-5952-0-43436700-1367538634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarifever
  • Like 1

I have great news. Some games arrived :)!

Including Ms. Pacman, great game to have.

Unfortunately, I didn't buy Ikari Warriors and Ms. Pacman round is over...

Neverthless, I'm very happy to collect for the Atari 7800. :thumbsup:

Did you watch entirely my last gameplay videos which I made and posted here on 7800 HSC?

Edited by oyamafamily

Did you watch entirely my last gameplay videos which I made and posted here on 7800 HSC?

I watched the first Ms Pacman video until the finish. Great game!

I may watch your final Ms. Pacman video but I want to play and try things on my own first.

I don't like to see or study much of a game before I play it enough. But I really enjoy seeing other AA players' style.

I think you are a methodic and calm player who knows/finds the best path in games. :thumbsup:

If you want, you can see me playing some games too: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHmMlaiSsgrt4iwfgEq8Hg

I'm a little confused on this one, and am worried because I seem to be doing well above average so far. A few years ago that wasn't unheard of, but I'm not used to it with the current crop of uber players.

I am set to Advance. Is there any difficulty switch shinanigans I need to check against? As well, I'm a little worried by that leeching mention. I can't see how one can leech here. I don't see any respawns like in Commando, but I usually end up killing everything on the screen as a matter of course. I don't stop moving, but am I obligated to let some of them live? And if you guys aren't killing everything there is as you move, how are you supposed to do anything on the Advance setting? And once you get a tank fully upgraded, you'd have to really try NOT to kill everything.

post-5952-0-69426300-1367628242_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

59,600. I am using my converted NES pad from Ax, that is okay right? There's a huge difference in scores in this game using either the europad/NES pad vs. the prolines. If you're using the prolines here, stop. Immediately. (provided the other options are allowed).

If your converted NES pad isn't legal, then I'm positive my Logitech USB gamepad is out of the question. ;)

Your Ikari Warriors video gave me the confidence I needed to break 10,000 points! Seriously though, that was a great game and I don't expect to touch your score. :)

I'm a little confused on this one, and am worried because I seem to be doing well above average so far. A few years ago that wasn't unheard of, but I'm not used to it with the current crop of uber players.

I am set to Advance. Is there any difficulty switch shinanigans I need to check against? As well, I'm a little worried by that leeching mention. I can't see how one can leech here. I don't see any respawns like in Commando, but I usually end up killing everything on the screen as a matter of course. I don't stop moving, but am I obligated to let some of them live? And if you guys aren't killing everything there is as you move, how are you supposed to do anything on the Advance setting? And once you get a tank fully upgraded, you'd have to really try NOT to kill everything.

Congratulations! You're a killing machine! :thumbsup:

There's nothing to worry about.

We allow any kind of controller here and I don't see any advantage of a modded nes beyond an european gamepad.

I almost always use my modded nes gamepad.

there is no way to point leech in this game..like you can with Commando...you can stop and clear an area if you wish or just let them go....re read the #2 post...also any controller set up is fine from what I have read...just no autofire...albiet auto fire would really not help you in this game...using grenades constantly is one way to advance...like oyama does almost exclusively..but your rifle fire has longer range but no splash damage.

Edited by NIKON

.using grenades constantly is one way to advance...like oyama does almost exclusively..but your rifle fire has longer range but no splash damage.

I'm a sniper in this one. I only break out the grenades to blow up structures and tanks.