IGNORED

VisualbB"Could not locate Defalt.Bas.Bin help!

xDragonWarrior

So i was trying to learn how to make a simple Atari game(seems simple enough) from this video

and at 3:12 when he tries to Compile and play the game it says "Could not locate defalt.bas.bin and could not recompile.please check to make sure it was compiled correctly".So far,i've been able to do everything he says to do(up to 3:12).At the bottom where it says messages it says"Could not locate sed.exe. Please copy sed.exe to C:\Atari2600. This will improve DASM error reporting".Would that have something to do with it or what?Any leads are appreciated.

Precompilation failed, aborted at 4/26/2013 7:30:16 PM

Yeah maybe but i wanted to make the same exact game he was making(since it was step by step instructions).Anyway for me to do so with the link you provided me?also tried the Compile and run and said the same thing?.I wanted to follow his video because it was step by step instructions accompanied by the video so i can hear and see what to do.Any leads?

Edited by xDragonWarrior

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem with my version of VisualBB (not the Tinkernut version, but this one is the up-to-date version). My set up is a bit different as I keep VisualBB (with a shortcut to it on the desktop), and Stella in the same folder.

Have you checked out the troubleshooting section:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-vbb.html#troubleshooting