IGNORED

Classic Horror Themed Games @ National Haunter's Convention

Mark Wolfe

http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com/entertainment.htm

post-3814-0-00467400-1367369937_thumb.jpg

every year my company Plug and Play Events provides over a dozen classic and modern video game consoles to this convention on freeplay for attendees, all horror themed games from Atari to Xbox and a ton in-between, lots of great obscure stuff like Turbo Duo, NeoGeo arcade, A/V modded classic atari, coleco & intellivision consoles with flash-carts and cool peripherals.

if you are in the eastern PA/DE/NJ areas, come out and visit.

it is like Halloween in May... some 6 months away from actual halloween when all the people who run "haunts" can get together and show off their stuff.

-Mark

• Like 1

aww man, you gotte PM me, I can definitely get you in there next year or at the very least feature it for you at my booth if you ship me what I need. I can run the rom on my sd-cart or whatever you want to do, you can send me stuff to sell for you or whatever you like. there are not a ton of classic gamers there but there are always people who drool over my A/V modded flash cart outfitted Atari 2600.

it is always the first weekend in May at the same venue

• Like 1