IGNORED

Classicgamer's Multi-Console High Score Contest #1 Round #1

I meant to post this a few hours early, but overslept.

The rules are all the same for any other high score contest. The scoring system will be 5 points for 1st, 4 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, 2 for 4th, and 5 for 5th or below. If more people join in, then the scoring system may be changed. There will be multi games and at least 2 systems.

I'll need at least 5 people in this trial run or I'll not run this for a while.

This round ends the 15th of May at 12:01 AM EST

---------------------------------------------------------------

Since this is a trial and/or practice run, all games will have something to do with practice or trial runs. (insert Allen Iverson's practice rant)

- Sega Gensis. Game Taz, Practice mode. The score quickly goes off screen when you finish so take your snap shot right before the exit (the last stage is the one after the mine)

- Super Nintendo. Game Street Racer, Practice, Sumo San 2 (you can use any driver)

- TG-16. Game Bonk's Adventure , practice level

--------------------------------------------------------

Bonuses (1 point each)

NBA Jam Tournament Edition - you can use any version you like, as long as it has a practice version. All you have to do is score at least 25 points. Here's the catch, your score must be a prime number. You can use any hot spots, juice you like

Find a youtube video that has practice spoken or in text somewhere in the video. (2 points if it isn't Allen Iverson) You can't use the same link, but can use the same video. AI's rant is up on several different channels

Suggest a theme and 2-4 games I can use that fit the theme. It can't be for example Mario, and the games be Mario 1, Mario 2 etc. I might use yours. Be sure that your theme can fit multiple systems.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, and good luck

Edited by classicgamer_27330