IGNORED

jzIntv, the Ultimate PC Interface, and a Mac

I'm trying to use the original version of the Ultimate PC Interface (the one without Atari/Coleco support) with jzIntv on my Mac. I'm using jzIntv on Macbook running 10.8.2 and using GUintv. I downloaded the default Hackfile.config file from Intellivision.us and copied it to the bin directory of my jzIntv install and also downloaded the test roms. I also checked that the jumpers were set properly on the interface.

When I load the controller test, I find that the side buttons and the disc controller are mapping properly. However, when ever I press one of the keypad keys, the test rom thinks that the keypad keys are side buttons and not the 0-9 keys. Unless I get this resolved, the interface is of little use to me.

Has anyone run into this issue before? If so, can you recommend anything for me to try? Any help anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

One other question: When I first installed jzIntv, the game screen would appear full-screen (as I had this selected in the GUIntv options) and would scale to fit the vertical height of my display.

Now whenever I launch a game, the game still launches full-screen. However, the game screen is now confined to the lower-right corner of the display (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to fix this as I find the scaled presentation to be much nicer.

Thanks!

post-30607-0-50131700-1367616116_thumb.png

One other question: When I first installed jzIntv, the game screen would appear full-screen (as I had this selected in the GUIntv options) and would scale to fit the vertical height of my display.

Now whenever I launch a game, the game still launches full-screen. However, the game screen is now confined to the lower-right corner of the display (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to fix this as I find the scaled presentation to be much nicer.

Thanks!

is it set for 640x480? did you try rebooting the computer? Edited by pimpmaul69

• 9 years later...