IGNORED

Mars mini games

• 6 months later...

Yeah, it became silent. But everytime I asked I was treated like a criminal and hater, because the poor GB and so. I lost track on that, wasnt the last plan to release it end of 2015? Well, maybe end of 2016? But I really doubt.

Just my opinion, but Piggy Bank throws a bad light onto these releases (Rocketeer as well) and it was pretty cheeky of GB to celebrate himself that he could do a game in a few weeks. These here he can't do in several years.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

Progress on these games has been much slower than I would have liked (glacial at times). However, I can see a gap in the clouds and I'll have lots more free time coming up, so I'll be able to devote considerably more time to hobby projects.

There will be a *.gif of the Mars Minis stats screen this week (as soon as I've fixed a couple of things).

Doing Piggy Bank was an interesting challenge to see if a compelling game can be made in a short time. The end results surpassed everyone's expectations (including mine). As I mentioned in its thread, that project came along at exactly the right time. Sure, I could have turned it down, but it was also a chance for BBWW to entertain the Inty community with its "negative" marketing campaign. It was cheeky for sure, but on the flip side, it was pretty entertaining.

As I've stated numerous times, if anybody wants a refund just drop me a PM.

• Like 4

Its not quite the update I promised, but after fixing a few issues, Mystery Musician Has started tinkering with my prototype 6 channel tracker code that uses the ECS. Its early days but its already sounding pretty good :D.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Oh wait! :lol:

• Like 3

Yep! If Mystery Musician agrees it might be in..... the deluxe Hive box :lol:.

Don't forget to make different variations and put a sticker on the box! Those stickers can raise the price to $150 USD or more! :lol:

• Like 1

Oh, could you add a sound chip to the cartridge for those who wants to play your game, hear 6 channel sounds, and don't have an ECS?

Don't worry, the built in 3 channels will carry all the tune. The ECS channels will be used to add extra depth/percussion etc. There isn't enough processing power in a Bee3 to emulate another sound chip.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...