IGNORED

Mars mini games

when it comes to relating game features to the amount of resources used, I really have no idea. I'm the intellivision equivalent of the guy that bought a new $1000 laptop last week and suspects that his youtube videos are loading slowly because his email inbox has like hundreds of emails that need to be deleted...unless he buys bigger memory cause he filing up the 500 megs the laptop came with ;-)

Bonus points if you can find everything wrong with that statement...lol

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

when it comes to relating game features to the amount of resources used, I really have no idea. I'm the intellivision equivalent of the guy that bought a new $1000 laptop last week and suspects that his youtube videos are loading slowly because his email inbox has like hundreds of emails that need to be deleted...unless he buys bigger memory cause he filing up the 500 megs the laptop came with ;-)

LOL :lol:

if only you knew how many people asked me to clean out their emails to free up space on the hard drive to speed up the internet. and it wasnt all the malware and the 5 toolbars that they got from playing online poker that caused the slowdown.

The game looks great! I am new to Atariage and this forum, but I am a huge Intellivision collector with all the games in there boxes except 3 ECS games. I would love to preorder 2 copies of this for my friend and myself. looking forward to it, great work!

• Like 1

Latest update to the invaders style game :-

post-21935-0-17363300-1368956302_thumb.gif <---- click to animate

There is a player ship that can move and fire and you can "kill" the oncoming Martian hordes. Next up will be to decide how they attack the player and to make sure the remaining formation always move fully to the left or right.

• Like 1

:lol: I'll think about it. I have an idea for another mini game (not yours) and it shouldn't take much ROM space so it could go to 5 mini games in the end :o.

Whoa! Easy there, cowboy. Someone in this forum is going to have an aneurism! :lol:

dZ.

And 5 collectible box variations, I think...

Holy crap! This must be done. Groovy, think of four or five different covers, each one with a different featured mini game! That's a minimum five guaranteed sales to Rev and I, maybe 15-20 if we take our usual multiple copies. This is a marketing dream I'd say. :) Plus a crap ton of overlays to satisfy Jason's fetish. Lol!

• Like 2

Hey, take it easy on Groovy and be thankful he is programming these games at all.

I love boxes too, but without him these games would not exist. Maybe down the road someone will make the boxes by themselves and take care of that part. till then......enjoy the new games!