IGNORED

nanochess' Colecovision collection

I've added a Halo 2600 bought from Atariage store, plus pictures of my Intellivision/NES/SMS cartridges.

Also I've updated the picture of my Colecovision duplicates as I've sold eight to a person interested in getting into Colecovision, also the Up&Down cartridge that I had was the prize of my 250th post thread in the Colecovision forum :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bootlegs and pirated games are so entertaining. I mean an atomic bomb going off in a city, and mice named Smure. I wonder if it is misunderstanding of the game, laziness or maybe a well thought out plan to market to a drastically different culture than what the games were originally designed for. I would love to know what the marketing folks were thinking.

• Like 1

I wish I had an Intv III!

I just got a II and Microsurgeon. Love Shark! Shark! for some reason.

I got the ROM from carlmuellerjr.com for D2K. Great game play and perfect sound!

Hope to someday have a n Intellivision flash cart as I have one for every other system I own (or a complete Multicart).

• Like 1

I wish I had an Intv III!

I just got a II and Microsurgeon. Love Shark! Shark! for some reason.

I got the ROM from carlmuellerjr.com for D2K. Great game play and perfect sound!

Hope to someday have a n Intellivision flash cart as I have one for every other system I own (or a complete Multicart).

Incredibly I also bought the ROM for D2K from Carl, a later this lot came with the CIB :) it plays very well in the real hardware.

Also I'm looking for a Flash cart

I haven't checked out this thread in a while and see you have added a lot of great new items to your collection as well as caught the CIB collecting bug for the ColecoVision!!! Very nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jim! only missing 56 Colecovision CIB... :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At some point I realised that colecovision also has v-carts :)

I'm guessing those at the bottom of post #35 are vcarts... Right?

Amazing collection of CIB!!

The Taiwan cooper ones have a cartridge case exactly like the Coleco one, except it doesn't have the Coleco mark in the back.

I don't have seen V-cases except those you showed me some time ago.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...