IGNORED

FS: Pelican System Selector Pro 2.0 (6:1 Console Switch)

godslabrat

98891363ada098566d640110.L.jpg

Obviously, the image isn't my system specifically, but I'll gladly take shots of my units later if it'll help anyone.

These things are freaking awesome. Takes six consoles or other components and condenses them down to one input. Handles Component, Composite, and S-Video. Does NOT convert between them, but you can use the best possible connection as long as you have the proper interconnects between the switch and TV. Also has a 2:1 ethernet switch and DV connections. I've never had a reason to use these, so I can't comment on them.

I honestly love these things, but the time has come to let them go. Moving soon, really trying to get rid of stuff that won't be immediately useful in the new house. Hoping to see them go to a good home!

$75 Shipped within US.

• Like 1

I have one similar to this (mine is actually a 7-in-1), and it's fantastic. Works so good for keeping all my favorite systems hooked up to my retrogaming CRT.

Thanks. Yeah, I speak enough about how well these things work.

Also, I have two and would combine shipping and give a package deal if you buy both.

Edited by godslabrat

• 9 years later...
34 minutes ago, Sin Shadow Fox said:

. . . Odd post but thank you? I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this.

The original post of the item for sale is from 2013 (we are now in 2023 😁 )... @ClassicGMR is assuming that this item is no longer for sale...hence the fun post.

7 minutes ago, doubledown said:

The original post of the item for sale is from 2013 (we are now in 2023 😁 )... @ClassicGMR is assuming that this item is no longer for sale...hence the fun post.

I'm very well aware of the age of the offer and the implications thereof but when you don't have any other options available you take any chance you come across no matter how unlikely. Also while you may see his post as "fun" it could easily be misconstrued as mocking/insulting but I'm choosing to see his post as "fun" despite how obvious the implications of his post are. And if he bothers to read this comment he may want to practice the old adage of " You can't criticize it unless you can do better" seeing as how he (to me at least) set out to mock a desperate man for taking a desperate option without providing a better option himself.

2 minutes ago, jesusc said:

You had the option of direct messaging the person so as to not look like a weirdo necrobumping a decade old thread. 

Seeing as this is an FS thread the appropriate action would be to respond to this thread not actually BE a weirdo and private message someone i don't know. Also you have the option to not start a fight but apparently you don't want to pick that option and why? Because someone "necrobumped" and "old" thread? And how is that any of your business? Guess what, necrobumping will happen and there's nothing wrong with it, get over it.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, jesusc said:

I should stop being amazed at what hills people choose to die on. 

Yeah the hill of "being able to make a post without being harassed" is not a hill someone should have to die on but given what a basic consideration it is it's one that apparently needs a few bodies. I don't WANT to die on this hill but you people will not leave me alone and don't forget you people are the instigators here. Your posts are not about the appliance or the offer, they are explicitly about me. That's called harassment and you can be sure that I've reported you for it.

Edited by Sin Shadow Fox
typo
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jesusc said:

Lol

Keep laughing. You've already broken 2 of the forums rules.

Trolling

Trolling isn't always easy to define, but it generally is easy to spot. Trolling usually involves disrupting a thread by posting messages that are off-topic, rude, inciting, and so forth. We recognize that topics will often veer off course for one reason or another, but when an individual member repeatedly disrupts threads in a negative fashion, that member will be warned. Trolling also includes creating new threads for the purpose of starting flame wars (known as "flamebait").

Personal Attacks and Discrimination

While we understand some discussions can become heated, we will not tolerate members insulting each other in the public forums. Likewise, any racial, ethnic, gender-based, sexual-orientation, and other personal discrimination against individuals or groups as a whole will not be permitted.

The strength of your arguments goes out the window once you resort to personal attacks. If you find that you often get angry when discussing a certain topic, we suggest you refrain from involving yourself in such discussions.

• Haha 1