IGNORED

Classicgamer's Multi-Console High Score Contest #1 Round #3

I'm posting this round early while I remember so when it's time I don't forget.

Deadline June 15, 12:01 AM EST

This set of games has "Roll" connection. This means that each game or bonus will have something to do with Roll

MAME Arcade - Rolling Thunder use these dip switches

Untitled_zpsd8d50ce0.png

NES - Rollerball - Skyscraper

NES - Snake Rattle N' Roll

--------------------------------------------

Bonuses

2 points - Roll the score of an atari game. You must type here what game you wish to roll. You can play any version of the game you want (even the early child level), and once a game is called it can't be chosen by somebody else. Any farming is allowed for this bonus, however save states and/or frying aren't. Post a before pic and after pic. Space Invaders can't be chosen since rollage of that is already in a current contest. If there are any more questions feel free to ask.

1 point - Post the name of a game that has at least one R, at least one O, and at least 2 Ls, but not the word roll together, then post a screen shot of the game. This can be for any system. A game can only be chosen once. For example (this game can't be chosen) Milon's Secret Castle (U) for NES

1 point - Post the name of another game that has the word Roll in the game, then post a screen shot of the game. This can be for any system. A game can only be chosen once.

you get 1 additional bonus point for doing all 3 bonuses.

People in this contest for the next round. Nintendo World Champions will more than likely be one of the games. Download and practice http://coolrom.com/r...ips_'90.php

Also let me know if you can change the time you have on your emulator. I have a version on nestopia that does allow you to change the amount of time you have.

Also you have to press start on the 2nd player controller to start.

I'm doing some research on games for the next round too to see what can be done and what can't be done.

Edited by classicgamer_27330

People in this contest for the next round. Nintendo World Champions will more than likely be one of the games. Download and practice http://coolrom.com/r...ips_'90.php

Also let me know if you can change the time you have on your emulator. I have a version on nestopia that does allow you to change the amount of time you have.

Also you have to press start on the 2nd player controller to start.

I'm doing some research on games for the next round too to see what can be done and what can't be done.

the rom does not work...I tried on 4 different emulators and only the title screen show...cannot go passed the title screen....

emulators used

mess 0.143

nestopia

rocknesX

fceusx

• 2 weeks later...