IGNORED

HSC Season #4 - Game 3 Congo Bongo

There are many bugs ;) One example: On the first screen - if you jump on the platform where the monkey stands and throws coconuts, it often happens that you jump out of the screen and die. You also could get stuck if you climb to close to the upper end of the screen. On the second screen the fishes have a bad collision detecting. You jump clearly on the red back, but you fall into the water anyway (and I am not talking about diving fishes)

• Like 1

Hello guys,

Here is my latest score in NGO BON ;-)

Oscar G. - 38,260 points

I burned the Monkey 3 times and I got to the level of the snake, monkeys that climb on your head, fast falling coconuts and double rhinos.

Weird... just like the Rave scene in the Matrix 3 ;)

By the way the Congratulations message at the end of the level changes from "Well Done" to "Outstanding" a la Beauty and the Beast (btw I like B & B way more though)

Cheers,

Oscar

post-34781-0-80716000-1371376557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oscar G.

Hopefully Super Pro Decathlon, I really need a reason to play that game :)

By the way: Are the attachable joysticks allowed? They are a huge advantage in games like Decathlon

I have never played Decathlon on the INTV. I played it on the 2600. Fun game but responsible for the destruction of many Joystick controllers :)