IGNORED

Intv2 Arcade Controller pre-order / interest list

If everything I need is a screwdriver thats no problem :) But I would like to have the 8 way controll installed, not the 4 way. Damn, this board makes me poor, too many great things to buy

I can just put 4-way in the box and leave the 8 way on. Yes, use screw driver open case and then unscrew 8 way-gate and screw in 4-way gate. This process takes about 5-10 min. However I will say that if your going to play both types of game you might be better of with two controllers as the NeoGeoX controller does not use threaded inserts, so the more you open and remove the screws, the more the holes will wear out.

Ordering two controllers would be very unfair to everyone else, especially with this limited number available. And of course it would be come very expensive, so I like to order one with both gates and the 8 way gate installed. I guess its not impossible to play DK Arcade and Carol with that gate, so this is better for playing. If I really want to change this gate I am doing this very carefully, but I dont think that I am going to change it very often. Maybe, if you are going to make more controllers and I am happy with mine, I order another controller, but right now one is enough.

I might make more, but lets get these 10 out there and make sure people are happy with them.

I'm keeping two just for the reason cmart604 mentions.

If people switch between 4/8 way a lot then perhaps I can look into front mounting a Seimitsu LS-33 and trying to source threaded inserts, so it could be opened and closed many many times. I've switched mine like 10-15 times, and its fine, but I'm just starting to notice a little wear, but some people really like to over tighten stuff so mileage may vary.

@ grips

You are just awesome :thumbsup: Buying a Sears to test it, spending your controller for somebody who is interessted. Great job and I am proud to get a controller of the 1st run :-D

I'm just glad I did not get overbid on the Sears. Last time I got over bid on a Inty2 and then bought one for way too much. This price was ok, perhaps a little high, but not too bad. I rather test, so I know its going to work.

Please count me in if you are willing to make one more. (PLEASE? ;) )

I only bought 10 controllers. Hence the 10 limit. If someone ends up not wanting one, I'll add your name to back-order list

1-revolutionika

2-Oscar G

3-Ignorama

4-cmart604

5-voltron

6-scalpel

7-slab0meat

8-gift to someone on AA

9-OutlawTorn71

10-keeping for personal use

**back-ordered**

bennybingo

reply if you want 4-way and 8-way gate

1-revolutionika

2-Oscar G

3-Ignorama *

4-cmart604 *

5-voltron

6-scalpel

7-slab0meat

8-gift to someone on AA *

9-OutlawTorn71 *

10-keeping for personal use *

* already selected 4 and 8 way gate option

Edited by grips03

Woohoo! Im number UNO on the list! But im taking it there is no serial number? You could always add it so I get bragging rights! Take that Cmart!

But if they are not serial numbered, its fine also. :-)

Pm me when i need to pay. Thanks!