IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

Yes I actually could not even spell now correctly and yet still won.

Choose one of these fabulous prizes! (really...only one....)

D2K patch

sealed Intellivision Lives DS

Complete Sears Snafu

Complete Dreadnaught Factor

Sealed Burgertime

intvpics025_zpsea0e193c.jpg

@ cmart

When you are already hear: Did I get it right, that you are looking for a german silver barrel CBS release of Donkey Kong? If yes, I have some bacon I could add to our trade, because I bought a sealed silver barrel DK and if the seller told me right its the german version. I also got some french manuals, but DK maybe is the most interessting game for you

If you have the silver barrel DK with German writing on the cover then yes, that's the one I'm looking for and our trade just got better for you. :thumbsup: :-D

Checking rarity of Intellivision cartridges, just for curiosity. Or I should start a collection of loose cartridges?

You could just start making some INTV homebrews once you finish Mecha 8 (which I'll also be buying :) ), and then make trades with us. :grin: The Inty is actually a lot easier to collect CIB versus the CV, other than the last few games. For that matter, since you're in Mexico and there's a few games on Mercado Libre that I want, maybe you could just bid for me and then I could send you a big old pile of Intellivision games to get your collection started. (Not kidding by the way. :-D )

• Like 1

By the way, who said this thread had to end with a prize at 100???? Maybe there's more prizes to be had for random numbered thread posts that only Rev and I know. :ponder: Just sayin. ;)

or maybe this is a social experiment to see how far people will go for free video game stuff!