IGNORED

MAME/Arcade HSC Season 5.22: Circus Charlie

Tip 1: Jump 3 times before jumping in the first hoop and you will get an extra life.

Tip 2: On the monkey stage, instead of jumping on the platform at the end of the stage, walk up to what's look like golden ring for a 5000 point bonus.

post-25394-0-44633400-1371245220_thumb.png

Tip 1: Jump 3 times before jumping in the first hoop and you will get an extra life.

Thanks for the tip! An extra life is always useful. About your other tip, though, I think it's simpler to earn that 5000 points from the time bonus you get if you go full speed through the whole level and hit the platform ASAP. If you alter your jumping so that you can pick up the ring, the ring bonus only makes up for the 5000 points that the course change lost you from the time bonus.

Here's a tip for some more points: on, I think, the 30-meter mark in the first level, if you jump over the fire pot and then jump backwards over it, a coin worth something like 2000 points is tossed up for you to catch.

At any rate, I can't get anywhere with the trapeze level, so this seems to be as good as it gets for me:

onmode-ky

post-8302-0-51758100-1371310564_thumb.jpg

Here's a tip for some more points: on, I think, the 30-meter mark in the first level, if you jump over the fire pot and then jump backwards over it, a coin worth something like 2000 points is tossed up for you to catch.

The fire pot is random and it gives 3000 points.