IGNORED

HSC Season #4 - Game 4 Tropical Trouble (special edition)

Again, I asked to keep questions in Private thread...

When you asked, I thought you were talking about something you played that day thinking you were too late to play. You were not the only one that had their score removed due to not following the rules, which were specifically stated to make sure all players played from the lowest score - furthest along mechanic in the same timeframe.

PM send too, but for everyone to read: I dont accept the two scores deleted. I am not the mod, but I am the leader and so my profit would be huge if the scores were deleted, but I dont want that!

Both scores were made by using the new rules and there is no advantage for both players.

Edited by Ignorama

After listening to everyone involved in this issue, and rereading everything on this game, including the rules.. the following things will occur to Tropical Trouble...

One, the rule used to remove Oscar G and one other player's score is as follows.

RULES - ANY PREVIOUS TROPICAL TROUBLE PLAY IS NOT VALID FOR THIS COMPETITION (INCLUDING PREVIOUS PLAY UNDER OLD RULES FOR TT)

The rule was posted to prevent players from using previous gameplay prior to the Sunday (July 7th) play from being used. However, as it is stated, it can be read to mean any play using the previous rule (top score wins) to not being allowed.

Due to this, I feel it wouldn't be fair to simply remove from play two players who otherwise normally play and compete highly in the HSC competition. Due to the the scoring for Oscar G (3rd place) and the other player RoadRunner will be re-established back into the final score ranking.

Finally, the INTV HSC rules have been amended to have complaints/challenges to ruling/decisions taken to private message to those involved, as threads themselves are to be keep for gameplay and/or cheering others on/asking how they did that! The goal is to keep the HSC enjoyable for all, let's keep it that way.

Edited by cparsley
  • Like 1