IGNORED

Vanilla Coke appreciation thread!

Cybergoth

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

{{insert "I love Vanilla Coke" in German here}}

Maybe I should rename the thread, since it somewhat lost the focus.

Hey it's so unfair. We have Cherry and Lemon Coke all the way, but still no regular supply of Vanilla Coke! :x

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

{{insert "I love Vanilla Coke" in German here}}

Maybe I should rename the thread, since it somewhat lost the focus.

Hey it's so unfair. We have Cherry and Lemon Coke all the way, but still no regular supply of Vanilla Coke! :x

Greetings,

Manuel

Im sorry! I hope its not my fault! :-)

I have tried Vanilla Coke a few times now, and I think it's a strange concept. I love vanilla and I like Coke.

But when I drink Vanilla Coke

It taste of vanilla

but it also

tastes of Coke

but not at the same time.... It's weird but the tastes don't mix to make a new taste. you can taste both at the same time but not as a mix....Does that make sense?

I prefer normal Coke or Cream Soda.

:jango:

• 10 months later...

Vanilla Coke was recently released here a few months ago. I love it and I hope one day we also get Cherry Coke.

Lemon Coke? Didn't knew it existed by Coke, we had Lemon Pepsi for a while. I never liked it.

What is weird is that a friend used to add lemon to his Pepsi many years ago, so I guess some people actually wanted a Lemon Pepsi/Coke after all.

Vanilla Coke was recently released here a few months ago. I love it and I hope one day we also get Cherry Coke

I can't stand Vanilla Coke, but I do like Cherry Coke. I accidently poured myself a Vanilla Coke from a fountain machine recently, blech! I won't be making that mistake again. :)

..Al

• 3 months later...

In Sweden, Vanilla Coke has been official since 2002. I don't really like it. Regarding decaf and sugar free, there is no decaf variation here, but on the other hand, when I recently visited Italy, I bought a decaf Coke with sugar, so I suppose all four combinations exist around the world. We have the diet, diet lemon and TAB X-tra, which is sugar free with more taste and today only available in a few Scandinavian countries.

Cherry Coke was official in the mid 80'ties and since then only exists as parallel import in immigrants' shops (!). The same goes for Fanta Black Orange, which was a mix of Fanta Orange and Coke that I used to like when I was a kid but I'm not so sure today - at some fast food places you are allowed to fill your own drink, so you can mix the different drinks if you want.

I love Vanilla Coke! I drink it in about a 6:1 ratio vs. regular Coke. The wife thinks it tastes like butter though.

I think Cherry Coke is on the way out in Canada. Extremely difficult to find now...

Still no glimpse of C2 either

Hi there!

The same goes for Fanta Black Orange' date=' which was a mix of Fanta Orange and Coke...[/quote']Sounds like "Mezzomix"' date=' which was available in Germany when I was a kid (late 70ties?).[/quote']

Haha, actually it's still available. When was the last time that you've been to a supermarket? :lolblue:

Hm... what was the "pepsi" name again... -> Schwipp-Schwapp ?!?

Uihja... is that in the U.S. as well, pepsi vs. cola names?

The pepsi name of "Sprite" is "7'up" here for example and their "Fanta" is called "Miranda" :lol:

BTW: No one here drinks Pepsi actually. Even Burger King had to give in and switch from Pepsi to Cola a few years ago...

I guess too much people here *really* did the "Pepsi Test" :D

Greetings,

Manuel