IGNORED

32 in 1 Game Cartridge - Atari VCS 2600

tom_dangerous

Hello,

I'm new on the forum, cheers all.

Along my peregrinations, I found far from my country, in Saudi Arabia, a quite strange object, I wouldn't even thought I could find this in that place.

I found an Atari 2600 cartridge, it's written "32 in 1 Game" (with naive drawings) on the box and "Fantastic" on the cartidge. At the back is the game list.. I didn't find any information in the rarity guide, since this one is not referenced.

I'm gonna send you quality picture of it ASAP. For the time being, I own a brand new box and cartridge of this. What is its rarity ? Value ?

The box is orange and the cartridge is this one (I'm gonna check the game list) :

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-32-in-1_19821.html

http://www.atariguide.com/16/1665.php

Do you know this developper "Fantastic Game / Marpes" ?

Best regards,

Thomas.

Hi Thomas & welcome.

Interesting find in Saudi Arabia!!

These multi-switch cartridges from Fantastic Game / Marpes are relatively common in Europe, and IMO were largely released in Italy or Spain.

Nice that you found it boxed, but again not overly rare - but a photo of the box would reveal if by chance it is an unusual style.

Otherwise i'd say $15-$20.

Any other Atari items from Saudi?

Regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for you fast reply.

Here is the box, I find another one, it's the same but a bit damaged. I post here the front and back (with the game list) of the box. I'll post better quality picture in a latter time (scan) from a brand new box.

Let me know what you think about it ?

I get another box, I don't have time to tell you what it is yet, but this one is different (gray box), still Atari 2600 pirates compilation, I'll post latter.

Best regards,

Thomas.

yg10.th.jpg

9p66.th.jpg

Edited by tom_dangerous