IGNORED

NIAD's Sales Thread - all items sold

NIAD

On 9/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, AdamO said:

So..we have a 7 yr Adam computer sale?

On 9/26/2020 at 5:35 PM, stupus said:

Lol, no unlike most people jim doesnt clog things up making a million new sales thread and keeps 1 thats up do date.

Thanks Stupus!

AdamO... in forums such as this where posts can be edited, always check the last line of posts for “Edited  on” dates.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/10/2013 at 11:49 PM, NIAD said:

I accept PayPal payments, will ship anywhere in the world at the actual cost of shipping using USPS Priority Mail. Any order over $50 should include the purchase of additional USPS Shipping Insurance... completely up to the buyer. Check out the pics and PM me if interested in any of the items or you have any questions and please include your zip or postal code so that I can work up the shipping costs.. If you live in the Chicagoland area, we can also work out a meet so as to save on shipping cost.

SOLD

Where's  the list of games and prices

• 3 months later...
On 9/26/2020 at 6:35 PM, stupus said:

Lol, no unlike most people jim doesnt clog things up making a million new sales thread and keeps 1 thats up do date.

I thought multiple threads (and posting WTB) was frowned on, did the community change its mind or moderators don’t care anymore? 

Also, uh, bump! 

1 hour ago, jesusc said:

I thought multiple threads (and posting WTB) was frowned on, did the community change its mind or moderators don’t care anymore? 

Also, uh, bump! 

Your reply to a post by stupus doesn't make any sense? Posting multiple threads and WTB? Am I missing something?

Also, thanks for the bump!

Sure it does, in the context of both it and the post stupus was replying to. 
Someone was confused why a years old thread was bumped- not understanding that even though the thread was old it was updated with new content, which is what stupus explained. 

I wasn’t saying you posted multiple threads or wtb posts. I was asking if things changed around here because people these days often post multiple sales threads as well as WTB ones. 

20 hours ago, jesusc said:

Sure it does, in the context of both it and the post stupus was replying to. 
Someone was confused why a years old thread was bumped- not understanding that even though the thread was old it was updated with new content, which is what stupus explained. 

I wasn’t saying you posted multiple threads or wtb posts. I was asking if things changed around here because people these days often post multiple sales threads as well as WTB ones. 

Ah, OK.

• 1 month later...