IGNORED

HSC Season #4 - Game 7 Sharp Shot (special scoring)

Is it an advantage to play maze with two players? I guess yes, because the enemies respawn faster and you have a higher chance of double hits, but I am not sure.

Yeah, it does seem like a advantage. I tried to play maze and space with 1 player but i'm using a USB ps2 adaptor

and bliss is picking up 2 controllers plugged when i'm only using one.

By the way, there is a trick in the maze game to get a very high score. When you just shot at the enemies on your side, you get about 30 points maximum. You have to do the same shot again and again (look at the picture) to hit enemies right when they appear on the screen. Sometimes you get double hits (needed for very high scores). Of course you also need to protect your bunker.

Sometimes all enemies go to the side of your opponent, in this case you have to reset the console and start again. Its the same as in every single game in Sharp Shot - reset the console if the luck is not on your side. I dont like these kind of games very much, also if its a funny game.

post-35236-0-96790500-1377477564_thumb.jpg