IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

7 minutes ago, RickyDean said:

There is a disk labeled Days and Doors, it is an autoload Xbasic program from the looks of it. These are probably all on Whtech or can be easily asked for here in Atariage.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

If it is true, 415 buyers for FinalGROM is impressive. The case on this one looks good! No SD card included, but easy to obtain. As I would be new to FinalGROM, I imagine you download from whtech? Are there any limitations for QI consoles (I have 1981 ROM)?

IMG_1278.thumb.jpeg.8f2780b20a1633e7658f2fb711445c4c.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, horizon2374 said:

If it is true, 415 buyers for FinalGROM is impressive. The case on this one looks good! No SD card included, but easy to obtain. As I would be new to FinalGROM, I imagine you download from whtech? Are there any limitations for QI consoles (I have 1981 ROM)?

Yes.  The QI console has a timing issue which prevents the FG99 from working properly.  There is a third-party firmware here in the forum which works around the issue.  I asked one of the larger sellers of the FG99 on eBay if he had tried the QI version of the firmware, and he responded he had not but would check into it.

23 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

Yes.  The QI console has a timing issue which prevents the FG99 from working properly.  There is a third-party firmware here in the forum which works around the issue.  I asked one of the larger sellers of the FG99 on eBay if he had tried the QI version of the firmware, and he responded he had not but would check into it.

I have fg99 and QI and sadly so far I have not been able to update the AVR firmware to the QI version, only been able to update the CPLD part. So that the only issue I had so far even trying to update the FG99 on non-QI console doesn't work.

29 minutes ago, Gary from OPA said:

I have fg99 and QI and sadly so far I have not been able to update the AVR firmware to the QI version, only been able to update the CPLD part. So that the only issue I had so far even trying to update the FG99 on non-QI console doesn't work.

Only one of my two FG99s took the QI firmware.

On 4/3/2024 at 7:43 AM, Gary from OPA said:

Let us know what you find. Never know might be something useful on those disks.

The same seller has 2 other sets of disks listed now… I’ve chopped my fingers off so I can’t operate eBay… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Atari2600PAL said:

The same seller has 2 other sets of disks listed now… I’ve chopped my fingers off so I can’t operate eBay… 

They look nice with the case they come in and only priced at $35 each set with case and he has empty 3rd case for only $10, not a bad price. If it was not for the fact to Canada it is another $40 bucks on top for each item just for shipping, which basically doubles the price, I would buy all 3 just for the three 5.25 woodgrain cases.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/296342938367

s-l1200(4).webp

s-l1200(3).webp

s-l1200(2).webp

s-l1200(1).webp

Edited by Gary from OPA
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gary from OPA said:

There is an original 384k Horizon Ramdisk for sale one of the very first batch built, looks in good condition and being sold by a Canadian eBay'er for $199, check it out:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/116134791962

Screenshot_20240407-093904.png

Someone bought the Horizon Ramdisk, hopefully it went to a good home that will be using it, and not into a collection pile to reappear at twice the price in a few weeks like previous affordable Horizon Ramdisks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary from OPA said:

Someone bought the Horizon Ramdisk, hopefully it went to a good home that will be using it, and not into a collection pile to reappear at twice the price in a few weeks like previous affordable Horizon Ramdisks.

It'll get used. This is going in an unmodded Geneve I am now finally able to start learning how to use. I've been waiting 20 years for the right combination of money, space, and time to actually get to play with my toys.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nuxi said:

It'll get used. This is going in an unmodded Geneve I am now finally able to start learning how to use. I've been waiting 20 years for the right combination of money, space, and time to actually get to play with my toys.

Glad to hear that. Good luck with your Geneve setup. I sadly, miss mine hopefully one day I will find a Geneve again at a affordable price.