IGNORED

CollectorVision is proud to introduce 4 new game

coleco_master

I've wonder if he shot these packages from a cannon or something. I was expecting this one to come in another few days. What I did not expect getting my 2nd silver colored cartridge. :-D Also awesome colorful manual too!!! :-D Also, half of this house power is off. :_( I think the outlet that powers the TV and Colecovision. :| Also USopen is over and their server toss me off and won't let me watch the last set :sad: . Hurray for bankswitching good and bad lucks! :roll:

EDIT: Total house power outage :(.

Edited by Kiwi

Mine made it across the pond to my door this morning! Think that's the fastest I've ever received anything in the post from Canada :D Thanks guys! Looking forward to the next batch now :)

Unbelievable! Mine has arrived this morning here in Normandy too! :-D Wow, that was as fast as stuffs coming from the USA... Has Canadian mail changed something ?

Anyway, thanks Tobie. ;)

Mine made it across the pond to my door this morning! Think that's the fastest I've ever received anything in the post from Canada :D Thanks guys! Looking forward to the next batch now :)

Unbelievable! Mine has arrived this morning here in Normandy too! :-D Wow, that was as fast as stuffs coming from the USA... Has Canadian mail changed something ?

Anyway, thanks Tobie. ;)

Thank you!!

This is how IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE :cool:

• Like 1

Got my copies today, thank you Tobie, you have done an excellent job, they look awesome!

Two more big stand alone titles from me in a couple of months. One will definitely be a SGM title, as it was my biggest selling MSX title back in the day and deserves the full speed conversion and the other requires a bit more work to see if it will fit in 1k.

• Like 1

i'm going to be sarcastic here...

Where is the problem?.. When 'somebody' port games to coleco by more or less just hacking the original code made by someone else it does not cause problem and here we have exactly the same situation. except it is port from coleco to coleco... :D

being more serious, you should be a little more vigilant and selective on what you publish... otherwise we are going to have a 2014 homebrew video game crash! ;)

Well.....