IGNORED

New Flash MegaCart by BigBen available....

santosp

• 1 month later...

If anybody is after one of these superb carts, PM me becuase I'm selling mine - only reason I'm selling is because my main machines now are my 1200XL and my 800 Incognito, and the cart is slightly too large to fit these machines without a bit of 'shaving', fit XL/Xe machines perfectly, of course!

Same price as I paid, £40.00 GBP which includes tracked shipping to anywhere in the world. And yes, it's already full of Atari goodness!

post-24505-0-94508500-1381179408_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, 4 MegaBYTES? That's 1 MB more than the full set of games. Looks interesting. I'll take one I guess if it's not too difficult to program on an Atari

Oh wait, I just looked closer and realized there's no XEGS support. Since it won't do Mario Bros. XE and Tower Toppler (and I alread have an MyIDE II) count me out. Sorry for wasting your time with the PM.

Wow, 4 MegaBYTES? That's 1 MB more than the full set of games. Looks interesting. I'll take one I guess if it's not too difficult to program on an Atari

Oh wait, I just looked closer and realized there's no XEGS support. Since it won't do Mario Bros. XE and Tower Toppler (and I alread have an MyIDE II) count me out. Sorry for wasting your time with the PM.

If you don't mind having 32 times the capacity and support for a dozen more cartridge types, including XEGS of course, have a look here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/215811-thecart-new-128mb-flash-cartridge/

so long,

Hias

Oh wait, I just looked closer and realized there's no XEGS support. Since it won't do Mario Bros. XE and Tower Toppler (and I alread have an MyIDE II) count me out.

My friend to play XEGS games on this cart, isn't needed to support it. Just look for the perfect FANDAL conversions. If I want to play one or the other game, just load the specific *.XEX file! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Somewhere there is a bug in the MegaCart software. I'm not sure whether it is in the PC/MAC part or the Atari Part.

I have a certain amount of games, which refuse to work on the real hardware on a COLD START.

Flowers Mania and M.U.L.E. are two examples (but I have a few more titles).

These games do sometimes work, when I first load another game, and then use the RESET button on the cart (followed by reset on the Atari) and then load the non-working game. Sometimes then they do work. But on a cold start they refuse.

Or... when I create a complete new cart with only one or two games, the non-working titles, do work like a charm.

So, somewhere there must be an annoying bug. I think it is in the bankswitching OR in memory values that has to be set, or reset after loading a game.

I hope this problem can be fixed, since I really like this cart for having all my favorite games in one cart. And now I still have to carry around more than one cart, for the non working titles!

Thanks

Prowizard

• Like 1