IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC Season 2, Round 10:Multi-Game I Road Trip

classicgamer_27330

I'm posting this a bit early, that is because I'm taking a week long vacation next week which is why this round is a multi game round. During my vacation, I plan to drive at least 500 miles therefore this round the set of 3 games will be driving games.

I have picked the letters H, O, and R. I wanted to have Super Hang-On as part of this contest, but I had Sonic as the S game because I couldn't see having a Sega HSC and not have a Sonic game. I could of done Gens 6 in 1 pak for this, but I already promised that the G game would be Ghostbusters. So we have a Mega Drive system game again this week in Hang on. This ruins me using Hard Drivin', but I can get around that by playing Race Drivin'. The O game is a game we played in the previous season in Outrun.

hangon_000_zpseb07bedc.gifOutRun_003_zps73787359.gifRace_Drivin_000_zps265191cb.gif

Hang On- Level 1 get the highest score

Race Drivin' - Pick the original track, you can do either the stunt track or the speed track to try and get the fastest time. The stunt track is shorter, but harder.

Outrun - Play on default

Bonuses. There are 5 bonuses these bonuses can't be in the same post and you must wait at least 6 hours in between posts if a double post occurs. They are 1 point each and a bonus 3 points will be given if you do all 5.

1. Play any other non sega racing game. Once a game has been played, that system can't be played again.

2. Write a short story about something funny that you saw while driving or riding. Must be at least 8 sentences, but please don't make it a novel.

3. Post a picture of a funny road sign.

4. Post the name of a traffic violation other than speeding.

5. Since we have passed half way through the alphabet, all you have to do is play a game that we did played earlier and make an improvement either by 1 point or by a trillion points. All you have to do is improve

Round 10 ends on 9/2/2013 at 12:01 AM EST.

Please don't post any scores until after Round 9 ends.

Letters done A, B, C, H, L, M, O, P. Q, R, S, T, U, and X

Letters remaining D, E, F, G, I, J, K N, V, W, Y, and Z

Traffic Violation (California code)

(e) A person 16 years of age or over shall not be a passenger in a motor vehicle on a highway unless that person is properly restrained by a safety belt. This subdivision does not apply to a passenger in a sleeper berth, as defined in subdivision (x) of Section 1201 of Title 13 of the California Code of Regulations

Edited by NIKON

Short story - This girl I was really into asked me to go to Taco Bell after church one day. I agreed, but decided to drive my own car. I was very new to the whole driving thing, and was trying to show off how well I could drive. I was following her, and when we got into the parking lot I wanted to park right next to her. I was making eye contact and smiling at her, and forgot to brake. I ran right into the curb and popped over it! She was laughing so hard, and told everyone about how I was so distracted by her that I couldn’t park. People still make fun of me for it!

Edited by roadrunner

I'm a bit confused as well as to what is required for Race Drivin'. I get that the "fastest time" is the quandary but not certain which reading on the screen is the one desired and whether one should rush to take a screen-shot immediately after crossing the "Finish Line" for the first time for it continues and resets.

Anyway, hopefully what is needed is contained within this snapshot:

post-10357-0-74336300-1377033353_thumb.jpg

Bonus: Traffic Violation: Following too Close (Damn tailgaters :mad: )

• Like 1