IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

Albert

Not sure, but I would also try this if you didn't already. Go into the settings for Safari, then scroll down and click on the "Advanced" button. Then click "Website Data". At the bottom of that page, "Remove All Website Data". It's not clear what this "data" is,but I'm guessing it's cached files (in particular, Javascript) for sites.

..Al

If you'd like some good news, it looks like My Content is finally working the way it should. The latest threads posted in are actually displayed in a row on the first page instead of being randomly spread across 3 pages.

That's nice, I hadn't noticed that they FINALLY fixed that issue.

..Al

Is there a way of accessing 'my content' in the mobile version? Or is there a reason that a 'my content' link can't be added?

You can do this in the mobile skin. First, get to the "New Content" page by pulling up the menu (upper-right corner of skin) and selecting "New Content". Once there, click on the "More" button:

phone_my_content_1.png

This will bring up a panel that lets you choose "Items I participated in", which should bring you the same results as the "My Content" link in the default skin.

phone_my_content_2.png

..Al

You can do this in the mobile skin. First, get to the "New Content" page by pulling up the menu (upper-right corner of skin) and selecting "New Content". Once there, click on the "More" button:

phone_my_content_1.png

This will bring up a panel that lets you choose "Items I participated in", which should bring you the same results as the "My Content" link in the default skin.

phone_my_content_2.png

..Al

That's great!

Apparently the apostrophe character is not valid for URLs. I found a thread about this issue on Invision's site here:

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/392251-invision-power-software-cant-properly-link-to-wikipedia-and-other-sites/

And a relevant bug report:

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-board/apostrophe-in-url-not-handled-properly-r41529

Invision has stated they'll fix it, but it probably won't be until they release version 4.0 of their software. You can always enter %27 instead of an apostrophe and that will work. ;)

..Al