IGNORED

ColecoVision Mockups War!

retroillucid

And the game I would like newcoleco make

Temporel Inc.

Only a few people will know what this game is! ;)

I don't know the game, but certainly an adventure-style game like that would be unique on the ColecoVision and long overdue. We also need more role-playing games or even more action role-playing games. Every other genre in my opinion is sufficiently covered on the platform.

• Like 2

It remind me a game i had on my C64 , but i can not remember the name... but sure it was not "Temporal" .

Temporal was an obscure game made available only on the Videotron cable service, in Quebec, and it's an example of the (VERY) early days of downloadable content. Actually, I'm not sure if the game was downloaded to the cable terminal (in the player's home) or if the game ran on the cable provider's server and outputed remotely to the player's TV (cable terminals were pretty dumb in those days, so I'd go with the server-based thing) but anyway it was pretty basic stuff. Temporal was one of the most "advanced" games on that service, with other games being less interesting stuff (like a version of Hangman, or whatever). I was never a client of Videotron (neither in the eighties, or even today) so I barely remember seing these games when I went to a friend's house.

Temporal was an obscure game made available only on the Videotron cable service, in Quebec, and it's an example of the (VERY) early days of downloadable content. Actually, I'm not sure if the game was downloaded to the cable terminal (in the player's home) or if the game ran on the cable provider's server and outputed remotely to the player's TV (cable terminals were pretty dumb in those days, so I'd go with the server-based thing) but anyway it was pretty basic stuff. Temporal was one of the most "advanced" games on that service, with other games being less interesting stuff (like a version of Hangman, or whatever). I was never a client of Videotron (neither in the eighties, or even today) so I barely remember seing these games when I went to a friend's house.

These are some of the games available on the Videotron's VideoWay

- Hangman

- Qbert

- Mr Chin

- Fou du Roi

- Temporel Inc.

May i suggest something?.

STOP! doing these wonderful Mockups..... and take the time to make the real GAMES!!!... now , i want all what i have seen here!!!! :)

I am making a game. I am man, I promise! :D

Here's proof!!!

post-24767-0-31517600-1384393005_thumb.gif <-- Click to see this GIF animated.

Only 3 more mock-up to animate, err to program... yeah...

• Like 2

Wizard's Quest (1982): A little known classic that would eventually have it's formula stolen and reused in Metroid and later Castlevania games. Unlike America and the UK, Brazil was always very fond of this game and had to close down schools on the day that Wizard's Quest 2 launched in 1983. It remains the official video game of Brazil to this day. The game is perhaps most famous for inspiring several home pirate versions and a line of toys (which were common in the late '80s and early '90s), television shows, and breakfast cereals.

edit, could someone post the image? it wont let me post pngs all of a sudden.

http://8bitcity.blogspot.com/2013/11/colecovision-wizards-quest.html

Edited by Robot2600