IGNORED

HSC Season #4 - Game 8 Q*Bert (by special request)

Scalpel... you got very impressive scores my friend... Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Perhaps you will find the time to play some more... :P

Liduario... happy to see you are posting some great scores... like in the good old times of the Carol Competition :)

Ignorama... Where are your scores? Did you turn to the dark side and became a snipper? ;)

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Like 2

Scalpel... you got very impressive scores my friend... Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Perhaps you will find the time to play some more... :P

Liduario... happy to see you are posting some great scores... like in the good old times of the Carol Competition :)

Ignorama... Where are your scores? Did you turn to the dark side and became a snipper? ;)

Thank you ! Actually, it was one of my favorite games when I was young... so, I played A LOT when I was a child. Last year, I played again A LOT ^^.

I can't play anymore until the 15th of September because I'm out of my place until 17th... so, I'm sure some guys will post very good score soon... some of you didn't post score yet(cparlsey....), and sure, some surprises will come soon :)

14.885 - my last score. I could provide a screenshot if its required, but I think its not neccesary. And Scalpel is wrong, I do not love QBert ;) Its the worsed game I played on the Intellivision and that opinion hasnt changed. Thanks god this round is over and I could put it back into my shelf for the rest of my life :thumbsup: Great scores and I do respect them, but I really dont get how you can have fun with this game :?

Edited by Ignorama

12.240. The rules dont require a screenshot and with such a low score I dont think I need to post one ^^ I like the controller, but its not made for diagonal directions. Whats about a racing game for the next game? Motocross would be my special request :P

I'd love to play Motocross.

But for next round I would prefer lady bug. That's because we're playing lady bug in atari 2600 hsc until next Sunday. I posted there the intellivision version and I hope someone tries the intellivision and maybe, just maybe join us...

post-34560-0-38047100-1380255500_thumb.png

Liduario, I decided to take your suggestion & give it a try! this is always a very awkward system for me, emulated or not, but I do enjoy some of the games I have. too bad I don't have this cartridge yet! QBert is one of my favorite games & I have been playing it in several versions

• Like 1

Im happy to know you have an intellivision.

Soon there will be another multicart available, so we can play all games.

Im guessing you had an Atari and then a Nes in the 80s. Did the intellivision come recently?

That was what happened to me: Atari from 5 years old to 13, Nes was 12 to 15. And Inty came last year, I didn't know the system before. Same with atari 7800.

• Like 1

MMM. I have just checked cParsley's profile and he has not been active since the first of September :?

That just makes for one month of inactivity... Probably (and hopefully) he is enjoying well-deserved holidays.

Let's send good trans-atlantic vibes to him :thumbsup:

cParsley... we miss you!

Indeed, if anyone has news please post them here. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Im happy to know you have an intellivision.

Soon there will be another multicart available, so we can play all games.

Im guessing you had an Atari and then a Nes in the 80s. Did the intellivision come recently?

That was what happened to me: Atari from 5 years old to 13, Nes was 12 to 15. And Inty came last year, I didn't know the system before. Same with atari 7800.

you're exactly right! even the age ranges sound the same, although I had my atari up to about age 15 (I still played Joust).