IGNORED

AtariAge Booth Help Needed!

I'm looking for some volunteers to help with the AtariAge booth. In particular, I need help during setup and teardown. Especially during setup on Friday. I'll be setting up at least 20 game systems, two large presentation displays, signage and banners, and merchandise from the store. This will be the largest AtariAge booth to date in terms of the number of systems that will be running! :D

The booth is 30' x 30' and has twelve 8' x 3' tables dedicated just for game systems!

I'm also hoping to get some help on Saturday and Sunday during busy periods. On Saturday this is when the show opens through early afternoon. Sunday usually starts slow and picks up when people get out of bed, but in my experience Saturday is always the busier of the two days for shows like this.

If you can help out, please drop me a line. :) There will be AtariAge swag (such as t-shirts) and other goodies for those who help out.

Thanks!

..Al

I'll definitely help with setup/teardown. Should be able to help man the booth, just don't know what my free time will be as the presentation schedule hasn't been posted yet.

Thanks! That will be a big help. :)

Last year I was only able to get away from the booth for bathroom breaks, and I think I left once to do a food run. I didn't get to look at any of the (huge) show floor at all, so I hope to rectify that!

..Al

PM sent!

And responded, thanks!

I will likely be able to help Friday night for a bit, depending on how things go with my flight etc. I will PM when I get my schedule hammered out a bit better.

I will also look into helping on Saturday if I'm able, kind of depends on how the day goes (and I've a suspicion time will be _flying_).

Sounds great, thank you!

I don't expect anyone to hang out at the booth all day, or for even a big portion of the day. Even help for a short period of time is much appreciated. :)

..Al