IGNORED

YouTube Xbox 360 App

Metal Ghost

Anyone else having trouble all of a sudden with YouTube app on Xbox 360? I really dug this app until I tried it yesterday. Then all of a sudden my Subscribed channels were missing as well as my favorites playlist (yes, it still shows that I'm signed in and everything though). Then tonight it prompts me for an update, so I'm excited that I think it'll fix the issues that have cropped up. Nope, now instead my paired cell phone doesn't seem to be able to push video to my console, and the app locks up when I try.

Ugh.

My Xbox Live account is locked out unless I'm able to reactive a email address, but it worked well a couple of weeks ago before their security nonsense caught up with me.

A couple of issues though with this app that I've experienced never were resolved by deleting and redownloading but always fixed themselves a day or two later. If this doesn't go away by itself soon, I'd try clearing the system's cache if I were you.

That has fixed odd Xbox 360 issues for me several times over the years.

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1