IGNORED

2013 PRGE Live Auction

Lots of great stuff in the auction this year, and more being added every day. Here's the latest list:

http://retrogamingexpo.com/auction.php

If you will be at PRGE and have something special or unique that you would like to sell in the auction, send me an email at auctions@retrogamingexpo.com. Please include your name, photos, description and the starting bid and/or reserve amount if any. The best items tend to be those that are unique or extremely rare. Items that could probably be purchased outright on the show floor are probably not good auction items. Since we can only get about 40-45 items in the auction, we reserve the right to approve or deny items at our discretion.

About the PRGE live auction: This will be our 5th year hosting a live game collectibles auction at PRGE. We do not charge any fees to buyers OR sellers in the auction. We also do not facilitate payments - we simply connect the winning bidder with the seller and let them work out the details. The auction starts at 7:00 PM on Saturday, October 5 in Auditorium A.

Let's start a discussion here - What do you see that you like in the auction item list? Alternately, what do you not like to see in the auction?

Chuck

Let's start a discussion here - What do you see that you like in the auction item list? Alternately, what do you not like to see in the auction?

Chuck

I will be interested to see what the boxed X-Man goes for and the original production art from the Mario coloring book sounds like something I would target, were I just a bit more solvent at the current time.