IGNORED

Stranglehand [DONE]

Gemintronic

Looking good....I want the prototype..... :)

......and the final release one as well.....

Only two cartridges were made and they are being signed by Dee Snider next weekend. Maybe you can pry theloon's cartridge away from him. :grin:

Seriously thinking about having a movie edition Limited Edition release of Strangeland with a copy of the DVD and a few other items.

Just gave it a go through the Supercharger. Everything looks hunky-dory, except that the title words on the title screen are jittering. Was that intentional?

HOLY COW!!!! Thanks Nateo! ^_^ All that's needed is a self test to make sure I'm converting it right and that my tapes work. That's a big load off of my mind.

Yeeeeah.. I thought I was being clever. Normally there would be horizontal lines between playfield blocks (the stuff the title is made of). I thought If I shifted the title up and down it would look artsy and blend the blocks a bit better.

Actually, I was pretty sure it was intentional, and it is a cool effect, it just doesn't hurt to ask when you're being thorough. Did you manage to find a Supercharger for yourself?

I have a Supercharger.. the problem is where I have it. Still searching :)

UPDATE: Found it! Works loading from an .MP3 on a PSP!!

My settings:

44100hz

128 bit

• Like 1

if(StrangeLand != StrangleHand)

CPUWIZ = confused;

Basically, Neotokeo2001 graciously offered me a chance to get a movie game signed at Spooky Empire this year. I greatly respect Dee Snider so I chose Strangeland as the movie game..

..except I didn't. I mis-read the title and thought it was called Strangleland. So, I based the entire game on a hand that strangles things. After Dee gets lynched in the movie I pictured his conscious slowly coming back to reality. I figured the hands strangling demons could represent his inner battle.

Basically, I based the whole game out of a bad lip reading of the movie title :)

It works out as well since we don't have an official license. *shrugs*

That's incredibly awesome! I wonder if he ever played Atari?

Thanks again, man :) It sounds like your games this year were/are another success!

I am sure he has. He is the right age range. I didn't really get much time with him and was lucky to get these signed.

Everything went well. The only problem is the cost associated with these events is getting out of hand,

• Like 1

I am sure he has. He is the right age range. I didn't really get much time with him and was lucky to get these signed.

Everything went well. The only problem is the cost associated with these events is getting out of hand,

I think it was a great way to get more people homebrewing when you offered the Spooky Empire thing as an open invitation.

If you want to go back down that route next year I can chip in some for the carts.

I think it was a great way to get more people homebrewing when you offered the Spooky Empire thing as an open invitation.

If you want to go back down that route next year I can chip in some for the carts.

You are Grandfathered in. :-D Anytime that you want to do a game to be signed, Just let know.

There is a Battlestar Galactica Reunion (Original Cast) In March 2014. And a lot of Torchwood people.

http://megaconvention.com/media-guests/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Stranglehand on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

After Dark:

1147183493_20220503-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.a269a01a11bc292419f25133551f7c10.jpg

• Like 2