CollectorVision Cart Only! / Reservation List

retroillucid

I would like:

Computer Space

Lode Runner

Elevator Action

Zombie Near and

Bomb N Blast.

And I will throw my hat into the ring for Zippy Race too even though it is not offer.... Yet.

Thanks.

IF this comes about next week I will be on a cruise and not available. I DO WANT THESE GAMES. No reply doesn't mean I've lost interest. Thanks again.

Will you have more of these to sell later? Or do I have to let you know by Oct 20th if I want some?

Also...does this mean that CIB versions of these titles will no longer be available after this?

I probably won't have any money till around Christmas.

Thanks!

So...J-F...did you see my question above?

A PM was sent to everyone who made a reservation, if you didn't get it please send me a PM asap.

Reservation List:

colecomaniac:

rmaerz:

goldenegg: PAID

diggs130:

harlock76:

CoLethalVision:

lucifershalo:

phattyboombatty: PAID

Bill Loguidice:

FujiSkunk: PAID

moonpatrol:

gooner73:

rdea6: PAID

Gaztee:

Kiwi: PAID

chart45: PAID

Mr.Do!:

imtron:

Killersquirel:

180gamer:

digress:

Brockolye:

Jeff31:

lostinind: PAID

Liduario: PAID

wileyc: PAID

Thank you!!

This is it!

I will now start contacting you very shortly to take your order.

Order will be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks.

We will use the same label as the original version but we'll use a different color case :)

Thank you in advance!

Does this mean that I have to update my "Collectors List" with each of these individual cart releases? What if you use different colored cart shells for the same game due to what you have available? :mad:

CollectorVision has officially taken over the helm from CBS and TeleGames as far as variations goes... probably even both of them combined! That's it Toby, I am officially turning over the maintenance of the list to you... knock yourself out maintaining it. :D

• Like 2

Does this mean that I have to update my "Collectors List" with each of these individual cart releases? What if you use different colored cart shells for the same game due to what you have available? :mad:

CollectorVision has officially taken over the helm from CBS and TeleGames as far as variations goes... probably even both of them combined! That's it Toby, I am officially turning over the maintenance of the list to you... knock yourself out maintaining it. :D

:lol:

wait... Telegames compared to Collectorvision? ... What!!!?? NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAILED!!!!!

:D :lol:

• Like 1