IGNORED

CollectorVision Cart Only! / Reservation List

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...

I received my 3 cart-only games on Saturday, the BEST day for gaming! I am so impressed with the continual improvements in quality and shipping! They arrived within the promised timeframe. The labels are glossy, durable, and of fine resolution. The translucent white cartridge shells are simply amazing!

And… the games are simply outstanding! Penguin Land, a Sega port, with its NES-like graphics and gameplay, and AWESOME vertical scrolling. Zombie Near, another outstanding original game by nano chess! Amazing artwork and very cool gameplay. And Lode Runner, a mindblowingly well done feat of programming animation.

Thank you Collectorvision, for bringing these works of classic gaming art to our community!

• Like 2

I received my 3 cart-only games on Saturday, the BEST day for gaming! I am so impressed with the continual improvements in quality and shipping! They arrived within the promised timeframe. The labels are glossy, durable, and of fine resolution. The translucent white cartridge shells are simply amazing!

And… the games are simply outstanding! Penguin Land, a Sega port, with its NES-like graphics and gameplay, and AWESOME vertical scrolling. Zombie Near, another outstanding original game by nano chess! Amazing artwork and very cool gameplay. And Lode Runner, a mindblowingly well done feat of programming animation.

Thank you Collectorvision, for bringing these works of classic gaming art to our community!

Thank you :cool:

I'm happy you like the white cartridges.

dude you are in Japan

Yes, and it typically takes five to seven days for a package sent from the US to hit my mailbox, assuming customs doesn't get weird. If that were the case, I'd have received a polite postcard from customs asking for clarification about the package by now.

That's for USPS, and only for packages from North America. Worldwide, UPS-network carriers takes less time (two days was the record), as does FedEx. Even British Post does a decent job; I've given up on anything from the fUSSR taking less than a month.

I do know what I'm talking about regarding shipping times, and now that we're ten days past the first reported delivery, I'm expressing my (IMO) legitimate concern. Where were these posted from, and were tracking numbers used?

(now that I've posted this, watch it show up in my mailbox this afternoon ... )

Edited by wileyc

Yes, and it typically takes five to seven days for a package sent from the US to hit my mailbox, assuming customs doesn't get weird. If that were the case, I'd have received a polite postcard from customs asking for clarification about the package by now.

That's for USPS, and only for packages from North America. Worldwide, UPS-network carriers takes less time (two days was the record), as does FedEx. Even British Post does a decent job; I've given up on anything from the fUSSR taking less than a month.

I do know what I'm talking about regarding shipping times, and now that we're ten days past the first reported delivery, I'm expressing my (IMO) legitimate concern. Where were these posted from, and were tracking numbers used?

(now that I've posted this, watch it show up in my mailbox this afternoon ... )

You should check with coleco_master just to make sure

Good advice; I'll do that now.

Also they are coming from Canada more precisely Quebec.

Since that wasn't one of your examples don't know if you have seen how long something takes to get to you.

Also it depends if he shipped them all out at once or made several runs that could affect your time as well.

Also they are coming from Canada more precisely Quebec.

Since that wasn't one of your examples don't know if you have seen how long something takes to get to you.

Also it depends if he shipped them all out at once or made several runs that could affect your time as well.

Canada Post shipping times are comparable (or a tad better) to USPS, in my experience. And they've never mangled anything in transit, which is not something that I can say about any other service :)

I suspect (with nothing to back it up -- just suspicion) that he made more than one run. I was the very last person to place my order before the cutoff; it's likely that if there were multiple runs that I'd be the last to receive.

We'll see what he says. I'm patient, but want to make sure that my order didn't fall through the cracks somewhere along the way.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Here's the last update!

All Super minefield and MTX vol2 are ready and boxed!

We are have a small issue with the Pong boxset but don't worry its nothing that can't be fixed.

So I would like to tell everyone that the shipping date will be little bit delayed.

We are expecting to ship all orders by second week of January.

I will keep you updated if any changes.

On this I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank you

PS Still 22 Boxset available!

post-29693-0-50861000-1388372546_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...